OT: - Best Pizza in CT | Page 329 | The Boneyard

OT: Best Pizza in CT

Reaction Score
@superjohn can you go sniff it out and do a TikToc review for us?

Also, a large pepperoni pizza is $35 out the door. He has a bagel shop connected to Piece Pizza and he charges $30 out the door for a half dozen bagels and a small tub of cream cheese. His prices are totally ridiculous and I'm not a fan. I might have to make a tiktok video about it.

Reaction Score
Went to Pepe’s in Danbury last night. It was pretty good but nothing special. Did the tomato pie with mozzarella and the Italian salad. The crust was crisp and lightly charred but there was too little sauce and I actually needed to put salt on it. I’m not a salt person, but a little salt really helped bring out the tomato flavor. It was meh but the texture was just right. It has me wondering if I just don’t like Pepe’s much anymore because the feel and appearance were there. The flavor was just underwhelming.

We were heading north from White Plains and I really regretted not going to Pizza Post in Greenwich instead.

I am looking forward to getting pizza in Vermont this week. I think Piecasso in Stowe produces an outstanding NY Style Pizza and I’m certain I’ll be happier with it than I was at Pepe’s. If you ever get the opportunity, give it a try.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This is about as good as I can get in western panhandle of Florida.

Pepperoni, sausage, artichoke hearts and sun dried tomatoes.

20241004_193040.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom