OT: - Best Pizza in CT | Page 288 | The Boneyard

OT: Best Pizza in CT

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Keep Away Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

I wish my neck was skinny actually. But I have to tell you that weekly one-on-one meetings in VKM’s office were exponentially more stressful.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
When I wasn’t stumbling drunk on burgundy wine, I used to see him shooting hoops at simsbury (Orkel) farms ice rink.
at the summer basketball camps run by the Vincent brothers? ( Tim, tony, and tommy?)

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
If anyone gets VICE at 8:30 (~25 minutes) they're showing the New Haven episode of the Pizza show. It's around eight years old but it is worth the half hour invested in watching it

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
The ReloCube got picked up last Thursday and currently sits in Dayton. Delivery to Louisville is sometime between Thursday and Monday, at which point I have schedule it's drop-off at my new place for unloading, and subsequent setting up a new home. That means I have to depart CT in a couple days, so my pizza opportunities are running out.

This one was from Papa's 2 in Milford, where I was doing the final wrapping, positioning, securing, and locking onsite at Life Storage. Another credible local, with its 2 outlets less than 2 miles away...
Screenshot_20230626-210425.png

Reaction Score
at the summer basketball camps run by the Vincent brothers? ( Tim, tony, and tommy?)
He was alone pre UConn. I was younger swimming at the pool. Played sports with his brother. Apollo Greek pizza

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Nope. Stamford native. Returned in my late 30s when rolled the dice to work for Vince.
I know a few people there. Watch Raw and Smackdown with my kids pretty religiously (well my kids watch and I happen to be in the room) and looking forward to Wrestlemania in Philly next year.
My kid wants to know when Bray Wyatt is coming back!

Reaction Score
Just don’t eat pizza in Boston IMO. Lived in East Cambridge for a year and in the city proper (Beacon Hill and Bay Village) for two years.

Felcaro is fine

Santarpio’s in East Boston is a trek and I remember it being just okay

Regina is fine too

Figs and Upper Crust are way overpriced

Heard Ernesto’s in the North End is good but I never suffered through the wait to get it

There’s so much seafood and international there that’s better than the best pizza the city has to offer

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Armando's in Cambridge was always my go-to in law school.
Is this a humble brag? Run into this guy? Glad to see more people confirm that there is perfectly good Pizza in the Boston area.

Ben Affleck Movie GIF

Reaction Score
While I like 1, 2 and 3 on that list, no issues there, any list that has Uno's at #5 automatically makes you wonder. Pizza in Boston is no where near CT level but it's not that bad that Uno's needs to be top 5!
No Pepe’s?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom