Tremont Waters | Page 29 | The Boneyard

Tremont Waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ya gotta love the so-called Husky fans posting on this thread about why other schools are a better fit for Waters, and bashing the team and conference. Do you want him here or not? Please leave your UConn fan access cards with the receptionist on your way out.
Yup, too many idiots have access to this place. They need another hobby. Someone please give them matches and gasoline and let them go play in the park. It would be less damaging.

Reaction Score
I would be hesitant to have AG taking hits on that shoulder until a full year has gone by since surgery, which means he wouldn't be playing until Jan. We need AG in March not November. Landing Waters would give him more time to heal.
No we need him in November. We need him for the PK tourney. Because without nov there is no march

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Yup, to many idiots have access to this place. They need another hobby. Someone please give them matches and gasoline and let them go play in the park.

Why do you want the park burned down?

Reaction Score
No we need him in November. We need him for the PK tourney. Because without nov there is no march

I really hope the staff isn't making this upcoming year a rebuilding year. We need to have the best roster we can since we are playing in the PK80 tournament. We need to hold our own in that tournament.

pj

Reaction Score
Who cares who starts. We'll have 3 great talents (Jalen, Alterique, Waters) and a very good guard who's coming on fast (Christian). In some circumstances you may need to give more minutes to the bigger guards (Jalen, Christian) and in others it will be fine having two smaller guards on the court. All four guards will get big minutes. We could easily see the starters change from game to game.

Reaction Score

and if he blows out the shoulder in an October practice we won't see him at all. Don't rush the healing process.

Reaction Score
and if he blows out the shoulder in an October practice we won't see him at all. Don't rush the healing process.
did you ever play sports? this is literally the opposite attitude athlete's have. I blew out my shoulder half a dozen times. after surgery I was fine. The last injury was a fluke or a lousy surgeon. he'll be fine.

Reaction Score
If we get Waters, there will be a hell of a competition for playing time at the 1-3 between he, Gilbert, Adams, and Vital.

Unfortunately, our players and recruits lately have a penchant for resenting having to compete for playing time.

In principle all 4 of them would get 25+ mpg, with some closer to 35. Hopefully that will be enough.

Reaction Score
If we get Waters, there will be a hell of a competition for playing time at the 1-3 between he, Gilbert, Adams, and Vital.

Unfortunately, our players and recruits lately have a penchant for resenting having to compete for playing time.

In principle all 4 of them would get 25+ mpg, with some closer to 35. Hopefully that will be enough.
If we win they'll be happy

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
The CDC recommends a gradual 5-step return protocol, with 24 hours or more at each step, for athletes returning from a concussion. The return protocol can start after cessation of symptoms: Managing Return to Activities | HEADS UP | CDC Injury Center.

If symptoms such as headache and dizziness are gone within 1-2 days, then a 1-week return is supported by this protocol.
Thank you, pj

Reactions: pj
Reaction Score
did you ever play sports? this is literally the opposite attitude athlete's have. I blew out my shoulder half a dozen times. after surgery I was fine. The last injury was a fluke or a lousy surgeon. he'll be fine.

Excuse me? Did you not notice all of those football players backing out of bowl games for fear of injury? I assume AG has professional aspirations. Like I said don't rush the healing process.

Reaction Score
Excuse me? Did you not notice all of those football players backing out of bowl games for fear of injury? I assume AG has professional aspirations. Like I said don't rush the healing process.

yeah sit out a meaningless bowl game or half a season... they're the same thing. gg kid

Reaction Score
Josh Jackson played the 4 for kansas this yr. Same build as terry. Terry is a more than capable rebounder as well.

Josh Jackson has 15 lbs on Larrier and isn't coming off a lower body-atrophying injury.

Seriously, I don't want to be that guy, but you all saw his legs in that team pic, right? Who is he boxing out? I love small ball as much as the next guy, honestly probably way more, but you play small ball because your team is versatile enough to guard 4s and 5s with smaller personnel adequately and take advantage of the mismatch on the other end. It has to start with defense.

Reaction Score
Your seriously underrating Gilbert...

Seriously. People forget this kid was a McDs all American. He is an athletic freak. Absolutely elite basketball player.

Defensive beast.
Terrific finisher.
Handle great.
Built like a brick.

Literally his only weakness is that he's not tall. And his shot isn't at an elite level, just good.

Reaction Score
It wasn't all that long ago that we had discussions here if we should be considered a blueblood or an elite team. We counted our national championships and the players we put into the NBA. But now survival mode is acceptable ?

Stop. Just stop. We are in survival mode for next season because four players quit. Despite what many whiners here state, our program would survive another disappointing year.

That doesn't mean I want to be disappointed any more than you do.

Reaction Score
Stop. Just stop. We are in survival mode for next season because four players quit. Despite what many whiners here state, our program would survive another disappointing year.

That doesn't mean I want to be disappointed any more than you do.

Every fan base... the valleys are the skies are falling... the highs are the program is invincable. Uconn will bounce back. Every program has peaks and valleys.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
You guys are going to feel pretty stupid when you realize that Chief is Ray Allen.
I've actually had a months-long hunch that Chief is your sock, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom