Tremont Waters | Page 25 | The Boneyard

Tremont Waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I agree it will be refreshing to get away from Glen Miller's variety of gimmick zones and back to man pressure from 45 feet. A lot of Enoch's slow defensive processing was due to mental clutter with all the defenses. I can tell you as someone who sat close to the action, there was frequently confusion about what defense we were in - we never really got to the point of executing a defense flawlessly with aggression.

We couldn't play defense aggressively because we had 8 bodies, one of whom wasn't in shape enough to play half a game. The thought that anyone is criticizing the staff for that is beyond my comprehension.

Reaction Score
In case y'all hadn't noticed, Chief added to his Confi__ post.

C

Chief00

We couldn't play defense aggressively because we had 8 bodies, one of whom wasn't in shape enough to play half a game. The thought that anyone is criticizing the staff for that is beyond my comprehension.

That's mostly because we were out of conditioned - thanks to our S&C Coach.

Reaction Score
In case y'all hadn't noticed, Chief added to his Confi__ post.
Thanks for pointing that out. I guess we can go back to work even though this is good news. LOL!

C

Chief00

Requisite disclaimer - "Things change from when I posted".
Not really just explaining why it's not Confirm. If no new schools due to all star game performance - I see him here. I can't predict if he has a blowout game on a big stage.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Well, that was the most useless 7 pages of thread I've read in a long time. Wake me up when it's yea or nea.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Not really just explaining why it's not Confirm. If no new schools due to all star game performance - I see him here. I can't predict if he has a blowout game on a big stage.

Who is this mythical "big school"? KU doesn't have a spot for him (or Duval honestly) meaning Duval will go to Duke. So who is the big school...bigger than UConn...that needs a 2017 PG?

Reaction Score
So he may or may not commit? Thanks Chief. This ranks right up there with the pregame analysis that each team will try to score the most points in order to win the game.

C

Chief00

So he may or may not commit? Thanks Chief. This ranks right up there with the pregame analysis that each team will try to score the most points in order to win the game.

A teachable moment here for the casual fan. Oz takes his information and blindly forwards. Chief00 uses his lessons learned over the years and puts what his sources tell him through a prism. - I remember Clyde was pissed off in private since Calhoun apparently got Bynum in the all star game - then Bynum had a blowout performance and went to the NBA. So who really knows if that won't happens with Waters - true not NBA but another school. We are leading and will win it except that real life caveat.

Reaction Score
A teachable moment here for the casual fan. Oz takes his information and blindly forwards. Chief00 uses his lessons learned over the years and puts what his sources tell him through a prism.

We talking full rainbow?

Reaction Score
In 2011, they were not mediocre. They were actually very good, undefeated in OOC, were ranked in top 10 prior to the tournament.

2014 caught everyone by surprise. But, Daniels came on very late in the season after being injured in late January. He was the difference maker.

Think you misread my post. I said it's hard to expect the program to pop up and contend for a title every 3-4 years if they're painfully mediocre the rest of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom