Tremont Waters | Page 26 | The Boneyard

Tremont Waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The next time perspective puts a basket ball through the hoop will be the first time.

Not sure what the purpose is to get people to see your perspective. Right or wrong it accomplishes nothing. Not censoring you or saying it's silly to post but everyone is aware that winning brings positive attention and losing does the opposite.

This past season was a combo of factors that really hurt including but not limited to a degree of injuries very few programs have suffered and when they do very few programs do well.

We can dwell on the past or start to look forward to a better future. I'm hoping the coaches have put this season past with the significant exception that they learn from their mistakes.

Right. So you don't think the lack of positive perception has any affect on the program? It helps the program's ability to land good TV spots on CBS/ESPN, helps with recruiting, helps the program get into the top level early season tournaments, helps the program sell tickets for neutral court and even home games (look at attendance this season).

Reaction Score
He didn't mention UConn once and had plenty of opportunity to do so. Kentucky???

I don't tend to overreact to these things but I wish he would throw us a bone.

Watch cal go after him just because he knows we need him lol

Reaction Score
He didn't mention UConn once and had plenty of opportunity to do so. Kentucky???

I don't tend to overreact to these things but I wish he would throw us a bone.

Despite protests on this board to the contrary, I think it's readily apparent that we are a backup option and nothing more.

Like Diallo, he almost goes out of his way to avoid mentioning the home-state school.

Reaction Score
Chief is getting my hyped. This is the weirdest off-season of all time man.
weirdestboner.jpg

Reaction Score
No mention of UConn but does mention duke Kentucky and Kansas lol
Sounds like it would be an outdated interview that they're posting now. Kentucky is fully out on him, Kansas out of scholarships, and Duke wasn't mentioned by any reporter at the Jordan Brand Classic practice earlier.

Reaction Score
Sounds like it would be an outdated interview that they're posting now. Kentucky is fully out on him, Kansas out of scholarships, and Duke wasn't mentioned by any reporter at the Jordan Brand Classic practice earlier.
From today I'm guessing as he says "Billy Preston is here"

Reaction Score
My God i leave the board for an hr and i come back to see you guys have jumped off the cliff again. Lol relax

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
We couldn't play defense aggressively because we had 8 bodies, one of whom wasn't in shape enough to play half a game. The thought that anyone is criticizing the staff for that is beyond my comprehension.

You will never get Chief off the block on this one bl. This is the guy who refuses to budge on the need for concussion protocol. Even though science and the world has moved on.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
We may or may not get Waters, but a lot of people here are flat out pvssies.

We'll get some good kids that want to play for Us and then Chillious and staff will have time to recruit for the 2018/2019 classes. A
Healthy core of Jalen , Alterique, Vital and Larrier can survive being supported by Decent Grad transfers, Cobb and our freshmen.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
What are the actual odds %wise that we get this kid?

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
You can have a pretty great program being the backup plan to Kentucky, Duke, Kansas and UNC. Give me sloppy seconds all day long!

Reaction Score
We'll get some good kids that want to play for Us and then Chillious and staff will have time to recruit for the 2018/2019 classes. A
Healthy core of Jalen , Alterique, Vital and Larrier can survive being supported by Decent Grad transfers, Cobb and our freshmen.

It wasn't all that long ago that we had discussions here if we should be considered a blueblood or an elite team. We counted our national championships and the players we put into the NBA. But now survival mode is acceptable ?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
It wasn't all that long ago that we had discussions here if we should be considered a blueblood or an elite team. We counted our national championships and the players we put into the NBA. But now survival mode is acceptable ?

We've always been about "survive and advance."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc