PATS!!!!!!!! | Page 5 | The Boneyard

PATS!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
It's not actual it's based on scientific theory not what happened "gb". I give, you guys are so right it's only in everyone elses mind but the Patriot fans LOL...like Goodell could make this happen without SOME questions? It's like "ok Rog hates the pats so Brady gets 4 games" You're all in dream land!! They would've run with 2 games earlier remember but scientific crap proved otherwise so they tried to get greedy. How did that work out?

Nice win! Leave it be, something happened. It was years ago let it BE! WTF
Not me that brought it up buddy, I was celebrating the Pats FIFTH super bowl win when all the haters started throwing the cheat word around. I do notice how you failed to address your hypocrisy.....that tells me all I need to know about you.

And I grew up in Cromwell, where HALF the town was Pats fans. So you keep spewing your "alternative facts" and I'll keep laughing at your expense. I do find you quite amusing. What say we get together for a beer sometime soon??

Reaction Score
Let me make it more plausible for you guys - you don't win without a total collapse and gag by the other team . You won because they sucked not because you guys are so good! Nuff said - sick of it!!! Tom wasn't great, Matty and the falcons sucked. You had no right coming back other than awful coaching. You ok with that because that's what happened?
haters%2Bgonna%2Bhate.jpg

Reaction Score
The Patriots had no right coming back? They played great defense and still continued to play hard.

Do you feel as if you've fallen behind Patriots fans? I've been one since Super Bowl XX. I can still remember the Fridge scoring a TD on us. RIP Fridge.

My friends at high school and college (UConn!) used to make fun of me for being a Patriots fan.

Reaction Score
Don't need to and have no time just saying. Scientific evidence aside, suddenly quiet ball boys and broken phones really? Please..

Whatever just celebrate it meant nothing anyway just hate the "how the haters feeling like now" ..."can't wait to see Roger's face when he hands it off" blah blah blah...when are you guys just going to celebrate your team like most normal people do rather than the us against the world BS?

DONE rant over, I do like you guys we just can't agree here. Fair enough? Celebrate man, their unbelievable and last night was too.

1. There was no need for evidence of any kind because the balls were not deflated. They were right where they should have been.

2. Ball boys were never quiet. They handed over their phones and underwent 4 days of interrogation by ex-FBI working with Wells law firm.

3. Unless you are referring to Goodell's statement that the ball boys and Brady claimed they were silent or had never spoken about deflated balls. All the media believed Goodell. UNTIL the New York judge released the transcripts of the Brady interviews where Brady stated explicitly that he called the equip guy and spoke to him about how in the world the balls deflated by 2 PSI (which they never did, that was another Goodell lie).

4. Is it possible the phone was destroyed because Brady didn't want Goodell and the NFL having private for over him? After all, Ted Wells said that Brady had cooperated 100%. Wells and Brady's people agreed that an independent person would provide transcripts of every text and every call of a non-personal and non-family nature. It was only months later that Brady's agent informed the NFL that the phone had been destroyed. And why? Because it contained incriminating texts with Jaz? Wouldn't Jaz have had those incriminating texts on his phone? Or is it more likely Brady was protecting personal info from Goodell (the guy who did reveal that in texts Brady was slagging his supposed friend Peyton Manning, and that he was angry the pool company delivered a black pool cover instead of a white one, etc.)

Reaction Score
Again, text messages. Weight loss? That's hilarious. It's beyond absurd to believe he wasn't talking about letting air out of the footballs. I don't care about whether or not the outdoor temperature and pressure could explain and loss of pressure in the balls.

Patriots fans look foolish saying it didn't happen. It's like the kid who cheated on a test, but said, when caught, "But I knew all ánswers anyway?"

Deflate-Gate Report Reveals Salty Deflate-Gate Text Messages

I'll say it again:

1. Explain to me how these bozos made it through interrogation with ex-FBI for 4 days without stepping on their you-know-whats. They must be diabolical geniuses.

2. Explain why one of the texts from Brady to Jaz was about Brady tearing Jaz a new one because he threw balls that felt like watermelons against the Jets. They were at 16 PSI. When Jaz defended himself by explaining to Brady (just 2 months before the AFCCG) that the refs do the final inflation/deflation, and that the equip guys, Brady was first informed right then about the rule book that stated the balls should be no higher than 3 PSI less than the refs inflated them for the Jets game. Brady texted: "Then bring an rule book and show the refs next time!"

3. The two deflate texts were sent, one, in the spring when there was no football. Two, the second text mentioning deflate ("Deflate and hand someone that jacket") was sent in mid-October during an away game in Green Bay. The Patriots ball boy, watching the game on TV, sent the text exactly one minute after Jaz the equip guy appeared on TV wearing a big puffy coat and holding a jacket open for a Patriots player.

4. The balls were not even deflated! (And this should be all you really need to know. At most the two guys had deflated balls in the distant past (but then why would they be telling Brady that the refs do the final inflation/deflation, and why would they inform Brady of the rule in late October of that year? (When the deflate texts came before then?)

Reaction Score
Let me make it more plausible for you guys - you don't win without a total collapse and gag by the other team . You won because they sucked not because you guys are so good! Nuff said - sick of it!!! Tom wasn't great, Matty and the falcons sucked. You had no right coming back other than awful coaching. You ok with that because that's what happened?

Every team sucked. Against the Patriots.

Reaction Score
Every team sucked. Against the Patriots.

Again only said that because you guy are sickening. But hey everyone can't be a UConn fan everyday . And just a heads up, not every team sucked against the Patriots you don't want to go there.

Reaction Score
Jeez Mau!! Give it a rest.

Why because it's ok for fans to act as they wish? I was fine with everything until they spew the nonsensical political crap, screw that generally you all become what you are, intolerable even after given the kudos. It's despicable - probably not you at all but the usual suspects. Pitiful!

Reaction Score
Again only said that because you guy are sickening. But hey everyone can't be a UConn fan everyday . And just a heads up, not every team sucked against the Patriots you don't want to go there.

You can't win every single Super Bowl. It doesn't work that way. And obviously I wasn't talking about only this year.

NEWSFLASH: the Giants aren't the only team over the past years to beat the Patriots in the playoffs. Many teams have done that.

But for heaven's sake, get to the championship game more than once every several years.

Reaction Score
I don't believe much in "clutch", but "choke" is definitely real.

Credit the Patriots for rarely choking (you could say that clutch is the absence of choke), but they have been the beneficiary of some pretty severe chokes across the NFL.

Yesterday, Seattle 2 years ago, the Eagles and their 5-minute drill, Carolina's awful 2-point conversions and kicking the ball out of bounds; Baltimore in the AFC championship game missing a chip shot field goal.

Reaction Score

Credit the Patriots for rarely choking (you could say that clutch is the absence of choke), but they have been the beneficiary of some pretty severe chokes across the NFL.

Yesterday, Seattle 2 years ago, the Eagles and their 5-minute drill, Carolina's awful 2-point conversions and kicking the ball out of bounds; Baltimore in the AFC championship game missing a chip shot field goal.

Let's not forget the tuck rule. Which to anyone else but Patriots fans looks like a fumble.

Reaction Score
Let's not forget the tuck rule. Which to anyone else but Patriots fans looks like a fumble.

Without the tuck rule, the Patriots might not even play the Raiders that year. Patriots lost to the Jets after Vinny T. fumbled the ball with the Patriot about to close out the game by recovering the fumble. Fumble was reversed because of tuck rule, Patriots lose, Jets win (and make the playoffs).

Reaction Score

You play enough big games, you choke sometimes yourself.

Chargers in 2006 was another choke against the Patriots.

But, the Patriots were well ahead of the Colts in 2006 AFCCG, were leading the Giants with under a minute in 2007, a Wes Welker drop from a SB ring in 2011, it happens.

Can't see how you label the Eagles a choke. Patriots had a 10 point lead late in the 4th quarter. As for Carolina, Patriots had a 2 score lead there as well--and this is AFTER Adam Vinatieri misses 2 FGs, including a chip shot. The FG Baltimore missed would have tied the game. And, while Seattle choked bigtime, people forget two things: the miracle 50 yard catch before the set of downs at the goaline, and the fact that the Patriots had actually practiced that play with Malcolm Butler just before the SB. They were ready for it. Doesn't mean Carroll had to run it, but the Patriots were looking for it. The Seahawks were very fortunate to even be down there.

This stuff definitely goes both ways.

Last night was even more improbable though than the Seahawks game. It wasn't just one play that had to go right, but a good many others. A string of fortunate occurrences.

Reaction Score
Not me that brought it up buddy, I was celebrating the Pats FIFTH super bowl win when all the haters started throwing the cheat word around. I do notice how you failed to address your hypocrisy......that tells me all I need to know about you.

And I grew up in Cromwell, where HALF the town was Pats fans. So you keep spewing your "alternative facts" and I'll keep laughing at your expense. I do find you quite amusing. What say we get together for a beer sometime soon??
Beer! Sure anytime.

Reaction Score
Hey I loved the Pats before I picked up the dough last night for the numbers with my boys. Now they are the Red Sox again.

I'm through talking about them, had fun with you guys dragging you through the New England mud for a little back and forth.

Now it's UConn basketball for me and hopefully all of you fellow fans. Not a ton to be looking forward to but still, we are UConn!

Reaction Score
the process Joel Embiid thinks it was fixed, SO CLEARLY it was cause he has people

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Never been with an alien I wouldn't know? :oops:

You might want to see who was quoted in that post. Hint...it wasn't you, it was the tin foil hat wearing guy.

But, I'd give Gamora a tumble, and some of Captain Kirk's conquests.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom