PATS!!!!!!!! | Page 12 | The Boneyard

PATS!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
And..there is your exhibit A on how queer Pats fans have become.
Such is jealousy.

Going to any Yard Goats games? Get on the bandwagon before they win multiple World Series! I used to be made fun of at UConn (?!?!?) for being a Patriots fan during the mid 90s. I am sure my old friends remember me. Welcome to a bandwagonning world. You do realize we have bandwagon fans too for our own basketball programs??

Reaction Score
Or.the Deflator was known as Brady's guy to make sure the footballs were at the
low/lowest point possible..they just don't have a text or video clip that solidifies that.

What footballs?

Not the AFC CG.

Not the Green Bay game.

What footballs?

Or, are you saying here that (because of the 3rd text that I said exonerate Brady), the Deflator's job was to make sure the balls were LEGAL when the refs made them ILLEGAL?

That's a hell of a theory, and I give you credit for that one, because I've never heard someone say that one before. It's a wonder the NFL didn't come up with that.

Reaction Score
Or.the Deflator was known as Brady's guy to make sure the footballs were at the
low/lowest point possible...they just don't have a text or video clip that solidifies that.
Really ? Are you kidding me with this idiocy ? It's this simple: The laws of physics predicts exactly the drop in pressure of the balls from the comfy confines of the locker room to the cold, wet environment on the field. Period. There is nothing more to it than that. That you're still on about this is lunacy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom