PATS!!!!!!!! | Page 11 | The Boneyard

PATS!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Goodell made me like this. #wearebetterthanyou

I know twice he watched Coughlin and nothing fatally stupid happened unless it was BB's end? Was I missing something, does he make some tremble at the sight of BB? Must have missed it in the 2 I watched the closest I guess. Still wondering how he's going to adjust to the rich of Tuck, Umi and Michael? Oh my bad, he didn't!;)

Reaction Score
You mentioned the one text that exonerated Brady? Interesting. The balloons text came after the Jets game in October. In those texts, he told Brady the balls were at 16 PSI (the refs apparently don't really even pay attention to what they set the ball at). Brady told him he better never allow that to happen again. That's when he told Brady that the refs are the ones who set the balls at the final PSI. And this is why we see the text from Brady, "Then bring 'in rulebook and show it to them next time!" So--Brady didn't know the rule on this until October? Pretty interesting.

You still haven't addressed the "jacket" text from the Green Bay game. What do you think that text meant?

I see you Patriot haters won't even go near answering that one.

Apparently, after 4 days of interrogation by FBI, these diabolical geniuses didn't get tripped up once. The nation is apparently in great hands with FBI like that.

Did New England Patriots edit out important 'Deflator' reference in Deflategate response?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Deep c'mon this was is wayyyy too simple, it's about losing weight no shot of it being about deflating balls. You're so unfair!:eek:

Wait I thought it was a puffy coat?

Reaction Score
Never thought Brady actually got in trouble for deflating footballs, which to me is much ado about nothing. Always thought Roger was pissed about him destroying the phone. Kind of like Watergate, where it was the coverup, not the actual crime, that brought Nixon down. If Brady hands over the phone, I can't see how Roger could have done much more than fine him. After the flack about him destroying the Spygate tapes, Roger was going to be super sensitive about evidence being destroyed.

Reaction Score
Deep c'mon this was is wayyyy too simple, it's about losing weight no shot of it being about deflating balls. You're so unfair!:eek:

Edit out? Huh? It was in the Wells report.

You guys still haven't explained what it referred to. Are you saying "Deflate and hand me that jacket!" was about deflating balls? Is that what you're saying?

Reaction Score
Never thought Brady actually got in trouble for deflating footballs, which to me is much ado about nothing. Always thought Roger was pissed about him destroying the phone. Kind of like Watergate, where it was the coverup, not the actual crime, that brought Nixon down. If Brady hands over the phone, I can't see how Roger could have done much more than fine him. After the flack about him destroying the Spygate tapes, Roger was going to be super sensitive about evidence being destroyed.

The phone issue came up in the appeal.

He had already banned him for 4 games in the initial ruling. The Wells report said Brady fully cooperated on the phone. It was months later during the appeal when Brady's lawyer told them they destroyed the phone.

Reaction Score
Edit out? Huh? It was in the Wells report.

You guys still haven't explained what it referred to. Are you saying "Deflate and hand me that jacket!" was about deflating balls? Is that what you're saying?

You have all the answers to this drama up, not me as I'm guessing you were with the ball boys at all times. So I'll go with you on this, because you have to be there to actually know the answer to this and so many other questions. Did TB have you destroy the phone too?

Reaction Score
You have all the answers to this drama up, not me as I'm guessing you were with the ball boys at all times. So I'll go with you on this, because you have to be there to actually know the answer to this and so many other questions. Did TB have you destroy the phone too?

You guy refuse to answer the question and I know why.

Reaction Score
You guy refuse to answer the question and I know why.

What question is it I'm just reading Deeps stuff you think I have time to read them all? I'm just wondering why anyone even cares, but still having fun with it. Really what's the question?

Reaction Score
It's funny, the Atlanta coaches are rightly being ripped to shreds for leaving the door open for the Pats to charge through, but wtf were the Pats thinking trying to throw that fade on first and goal from the 2 in overtime? The Falcon nearly picked it off. BB would have been raked over the coals if that had happened, and the Pats lost. Especially since the Pats had a front row seat to see a similar play backfire in Super Bowl 49. Obviously they came to their senses on the next play.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
It's funny, the Atlanta coaches are rightly being ripped to shreds for leaving the door open for the Pats to charge through, but wtf were the Pats thinking trying to throw that fade on first and goal from the 2 in overtime? The Falcon nearly picked it off. BB would have been raked over the coals if that had happened, and the Pats lost. Especially since the Pats had a front row seat to see a similar play backfire in Super Bowl 49. Obviously they came to their senses on the next play.

I didn't think it was the worst play call. They do that all the time, though usually to gronk.

That said, it was a bad throw on Brady's part. You gotta throw it just long out of bounds, so the receiver can tow tap or the ball over shoots out of bounds. Defender shouldn't have a chance.

Reaction Score
What question is it I'm just reading Deeps stuff you think I have time to read them all? I'm just wondering why anyone even cares, but still having fun with it. Really what's the question?

The text that read "Deflate and hand someone that jacket."
Is it about deflated balls?

Reaction Score
The text that read "Deflate and hand someone that jacket."
Is it about deflated balls?
Why does it bother you so much at this point? Haters gonna hate. Since that day in question, they've won another 2 Lombardi trophies. If he wins one more, he will single handedly won more than any franchise except the Steelers.

Reaction Score
No, I don't, but I do know it's not about footballs.

How? Again only way was you are Upstater Jaztremski or something. Otherwise you have no idea, it could be footballs or a puffy jacket.

Reaction Score
Why does it bother you so much at this point? Haters gonna hate. Since that day in question, they've won another 2 Lombardi trophies. If he wins one more, he will single handedly won more than any franchise except the Steelers.

Another "hater" what dopes!

Reaction Score

It's easy to say in hindsight, but I don't think that was a terrible call. The Patriots had Blount and Develin in the backfield, so they were telegraphing a running play. They went with a pass to Bennett, who was being covered by a Beasley. Beasley is primarily a pass rusher, had one pass defensed all season, and is 5 inches shorter than Bennett. Beasley should get more credit being able to knock the ball away with his left in that situation.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
It's easy to say in hindsight, but I don't think that was a terrible call. The Patriots had Blount and Develin in the backfield, so they were telegraphing a running play. They went with a pass to Bennett, who was being covered by a Beasley. Beasley is primarily a pass rusher, had one pass defensed all season, and is 5 inches shorter than Bennett. Beasley should get more credit being able to knock the ball away with his left in that situation.

Yep. Bad throw plus great defense. I'm glad he doesn't have much experience catching a football. Would have been a shame to get Malcom Butlered there. Course, the game wouldn't have been over, but still...

Reaction Score
How? Again only way was you are Upstater Jaztremski or something. Otherwise you have no idea, it could be footballs or a puffy jacket.

Because, the text was made a minute after Jaztremski appeared on television for an away game. It was in Green Bay. Jaztremski never handles balls at all after they are given to refs. That is left to McNally, who is the self-described deflator. NFL procedures have ball boys from the home team handling the balls after the refs pump them up. The Patriots guys were nowhere near the balls, neither Jastremski nor McNally who was 1,000 miles away.

The deflate/deflator excuse sounds preposterous. Which is why the Patriots wouldn't want to emphasize it. That being said, there were 3 texts about deflation. This one during the Green Bay game couldn't have referred to footballs. The "deflator" text in March could have. The third "deflate" text actually exonerates Brady because Brady had to be told that the refs inflate the balls, which is why Brady told Jaztremski to "show 'in rulebook."

Reaction Score
Because, the text was made a minute after Jaztremski appeared on television for an away game. It was in Green Bay. Jaztremski never handles balls at all after they are given to refs. That is left to McNally, who is the self-described deflator. NFL procedures have ball boys from the home team handling the balls after the refs pump them up. The Patriots guys were nowhere near the balls, neither Jastremski nor McNally who was 1,000 miles away.

The deflate/deflator excuse sounds preposterous. Which is why the Patriots wouldn't want to emphasize it. That being said, there were 3 texts about deflation. This one during the Green Bay game couldn't have referred to footballs. The "deflator" text in March could have. The third "deflate" text actually exonerates Brady because Brady had to be told that the refs inflate the balls, which is why Brady told Jaztremski to "show 'in rulebook."

Or......the Deflator was known as Brady's guy to make sure the footballs were at the
low/lowest point possible...they just don't have a text or video clip that solidifies that.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom