PATS!!!!!!!! | Page 9 | The Boneyard

PATS!!!!!!!!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
shhhh. Dont be a rational Pats fan. Its a bad look!
I'm trying to figure who's getting the upper hand on this. By upper hand I don't mean who is winning the debate because the needle isn't going to move in either direction with the debaters. I'll deflate that notion right now. Just wonder which side is more successful at aggravating the other side. Or feeling better because they think they are winning a battle.

Reaction Score
I'm trying to figure who's getting the upper hand on this. By upper hand I don't mean who is winning the debate because the needle isn't going to move in either direction with the debaters. I'll deflate that notion right now. Just wonder which side is more successful at aggravating the other side. Or feeling better because they think they are winning a battle.

mua

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

No battle.Im just here for the lulz.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
The Arizona Cardinals Complete Cheating History - Your Team Cheats - The Definitive Guide to NFL Cheating

SUMMARY: Ex-Cardinal and retired Pro Bowl quarterback Jeff Blake confessed in an interview that removing air from footballs was common when he played in the NFL from 1992-2005.

All you can research is criminal activity in Hartford?

So you're saying that the Deflator, who worked for the Pats, deflated footballs so much that they gave him a nickname. But on this day....it was the weather.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Regardless, let me close with:

9864578-nfl-super-bowl-li-champions-new-england-patriots-parade.jpeg

Ha look at Bill. Anybody catch Jimmy Fallon interviewing Edelman and Belichick the other night? The Dark Lord is indeed human! Look at the humor from this man:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Ha look at Bill. Anybody catch Jimmy Fallon interviewing Edelman and Belichick the other night? The Dark Lord is indeed human! Look at the humor from this man:

I saw this, it was great. You seldom see this side of Belichick. Howie Long's kid talked about his sense of humor and loyalty as well.

Reaction Score
The fact they won (or lost) doesn't matter. The balls were deflated below league minimums. Coincidentally, some guy named The Deflator was somehow "involved". I'm not making this up.
giphy.gif

Reaction Score

Almost as good as watching Tom Brady, God's gift to America, winning yet another Super Bowl, is reading long threads and posts from the Patriots haters desperately trying to re-litigate deflategate and spygate as if any of it actually tarnishes anything they've accomplished.

If they want to believe the Patriots are cheaters, then I say, let them. I prefer to mock them and revel in their anger. Sunday, and subsequently this thread, is honestly better than Christmas to me.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Almost as good as watching Tom Brady, God's gift to America, winning yet another Super Bowl, is reading long threads and posts from the Patriots haters desperately trying to re-litigate deflategate and spygate as if any of it actually tarnishes anything they've accomplished.

If they want to believe the Patriots are cheaters, then I say, let them. I prefer to mock them and revel in their anger. Sunday, and subsequently this thread, is honestly better than Christmas to me.
Not too many instances I get pleasure from other people's misery. This certainly isn't one of them. That game was so incredible I've rewatched it twice and going into the fourth in both instances I thought the Pats were going to lose and I dreamt the win!

With a game like that who needs any Pat(sies) mocking for pleasure. That's like finding a penny after winning a hundred million lottery.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
The relitigate comment is funny. Patriots fan are the one trying to relitigate, because they disagree with the conclusion.

Anyone who says Brady isn't one of the best NFL stories of all time, and that the Patriots aren't one of the best franchises in NFL history, is a fool.

Anyone who insists the deflate gate charges were fiction, is a Patriot's fan.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
That game was so incredible I've rewatched it twice and going into the fourth in both instances I thought the Pats were going to lose and I dreamt the win!

And.......there is your exhibit A on how queer Pats fans have become.

Reaction Score
The more I read this, and why I ask, the more I get sick of Pats fans using the word "haters" so much. Every one of you that used that needs to look at your post and in the mirror and say "I'm the reason people root against my team" because it is the fans most of us dislike not the team. I mean I dislike the Cowboys (fans too they're like you lol), Eagles and they don't win championships all that much any more. But personally, the new generation Pats fan is an arrogant no nothing loud mouth. "Haters because all we do is win" is really what they think when it's "haters because all you do is mouth off after you do".

This whole thread is pretty simple, the Pats are a dynasty, Brady is undoubtably the best ever as is Billy B. The fans are the worst ever, surpassing the Cowboys.

LOL have fun with that you haters!;)

Reaction Score
Mau sometimes your judgement becomes clouded with your pure hatred of the Patriots. The word hate which you pontificate on works both ways. Just admit you hate the Patriots fans and all and move on.

Reaction Score
Mau sometimes your judgement becomes clouded with your pure hatred of the Patriots. The word hate which you pontificate on works both ways. Just admit you hate the Patriots fans and all and move on.

Guess you're one of them on this side 'yell. I don't hate the Patriots, I dislike the fans and for good reason. Keep building it up and not listening to the point, you're making this easy.

Man you just don't get it do you. I'm not clouded at all by the way I came out praising the Pats after the win, but then the real Pats fans start showing up here, Facebook (that's out of control with moronic Pats fans) and hell even your defensive coordinator wearing that Roger the Clown shirt, total move. Just win, celebrate, enjoy, proclain to be the best because they are but stop the whiny "cheating" "Goodell" "Deflate Gate" BS whatever happened did happen, its over you have 5 not too many teams can say that, and in an amazing envelope of time. Leave it be for fn outloud.

Reaction Score
You have 5x the posts I have on the Pats in these threads and that's my team .

Reaction Score
Guess you're one of them on this side 'yell. I don't hate the Patriots, I dislike the fans and for good reason. Keep building it up and not listening to the point, you're making this easy.

Man you just don't get it do you. I'm not clouded at all by the way I came out praising the Pats after the win, but then the real Pats fans start showing up here, Facebook (that's out of control with moronic Pats fans) and hell even your defensive coordinator wearing that Roger the Clown shirt, total move. Just win, celebrate, enjoy, proclain to be the best because they are but stop the whiny "cheating" "Goodell" "Deflate Gate" BS whatever happened did happen, its over you have 5 not too many teams can say that, and in an amazing envelope of time. Leave it be for fn outloud.

Some fans, I should say a lot of fans make it very easy to hate the Pats. Whenever you critique something slightly your called a hater. Boston fans are just mad and whiny all the time, when their teams win they take out their frustrations out. Rather then enjoy winning a 5th Super Bowl, its Goodell Goodell, this is for the haters. They always play the victim card the refs are out to get us whenever a call goes against them, the league is out to get us. I agree Brady's 4 game suspension was bogus but to say the league is out to get the Pats get real. The fans booing him is fine I get that then you move on and enjoy your Super Bowl win.

Reaction Score
Anyone who insists the deflate gate charges were fiction, is a Patriot's fan.

I can demonstrate this statement isn't true 1000x times.

There are 10x that many articles out there.

Start with Sally Jenkins of the Washington Post: NOT a Patriots fan.
Gary Myers of the NY Daily News. Dan Wetzel. How many more do you need?

And by the way, it is not Patriot fans bringing up Deflategate. The last 2 weeks have proven that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom