PATS!!!!!!!! | Page 7 | The Boneyard

PATS!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Haha Good one. Nice troll Auggie.

You mean like the Yankees and Steroids? Those teams reportedly had one of the largest number of juicers in that era. From the Mitchell report, more than 25 guys implicated iirc. Heck, Clemens even had his 'trainer' in the locker room.

I mean did a Red Sox fan actually decide to go there? I mean there would be no 2004 without juice - please leave this one be int.

Reaction Score
Haha Good one. Nice troll Auggie.

You mean like the Yankees and Steroids? Those teams reportedly had one of the largest number of juicers in that era. From the Mitchell report, more than 25 guys implicated iirc. Heck, Clemens even had his 'trainer' in the locker room.

Troll or not, it's true.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
What part of "didnt cheat at the blatantly unfair level the Pats did." Do you have trouble understanding?

Pats fans so cute. They will sell out their own College hoops team to defend Belicheat to the death.

Hahaha You've been practicing on the cesspool Auggie. Not taking your shizzlespackleskybazzle hook

Reaction Score
What part of "didnt cheat at the blatantly unfair level the Pats did." Do you have trouble understanding?

Pats fans so cute. They will sell out their own College hoops team to defend Belicheat to the death.
Calhoun blatantly cheated, just like the Pats did. I mean, both things had similar impacts on actual games. They both broke the rules, how can you defend one while condemning the other? If one is cheating, they both are.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Calhoun blatantly cheated, just like the Pats did. I mean, both things had similar impacts on actual games. They both broke the rules, how can you defend one while condemning the other? If one is cheating, they both are.

Simple! Because one cheated MORE.

Or do you make the equivalency of someone looked over their friends shoulder for a single answer on the SAT test while another broke into the school office and stole the whole test as the same crime?

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I mean did a Red Sox fan actually decide to go there? I mean there would be no 2004 without juice - please leave this one be int.

Hey, there might not be 3+ for the Yanks. Personally, I think it's no big deal either way; zero saltiness involved mau. Anyone on their high horse about about the steroid era is fooling themselves deliberately; objective baseball fan has to admit that the steroid era is looked at differently. I personally think the PEDs numbers were far far greater than actually known. Different PEDs than McgGwire/Bonds et al, but totally rampant. jmo of course.

Reaction Score

Or do you make the equivalency of someone looked over their friends shoulder for a single answer on the SAT test while another broke into the school office and stole the whole test as the same crime?
The NFL's Biggest Cheaters - Your Team Cheats - The Definitive Guide to NFL Cheating

Least cheating team, supposedly.

The Arizona Cardinals Complete Cheating History - Your Team Cheats - The Definitive Guide to NFL Cheating

SUMMARY: Ex-Cardinal and retired Pro Bowl quarterback Jeff Blake confessed in an interview that removing air from footballs was common when he played in the NFL from 1992-2005.

"I'm just going to let the cat of the bag, every team does it, every game, it has been since I played," the ex-Cardinal QB said Wednesday in a radio interview on the "Midday 180" show on Nashville's 104.5 The Zone. "Cause when you take the balls out of the bag, they are rock hard. And you can't feel the ball as well. It's too hard.

intlzncster

Reaction Score

Hey, there might not be 3+ for the Yanks. Personally, I think it's no big deal either way; zero saltiness involved mau. Anyone on their high horse about about the steroid era is fooling themselves deliberately; objective baseball fan has to admit that the steroid era is looked at differently. I personally think the PEDs numbers were far far greater than actually known. Different PEDs than McgGwire/Bonds et al, but totally rampant. jmo of course.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
The NFL's Biggest Cheaters - Your Team Cheats - The Definitive Guide to NFL Cheating

Least cheating team, supposedly.

The Arizona Cardinals Complete Cheating History - Your Team Cheats - The Definitive Guide to NFL Cheating

SUMMARY: Ex-Cardinal and retired Pro Bowl quarterback Jeff Blake confessed in an interview that removing air from footballs was common when he played in the NFL from 1992-2005.

"I'm just going to let the cat of the bag, every team does it, every game, it has been since I played," the ex-Cardinal QB said Wednesday in a radio interview on the "Midday 180" show on Nashville's 104.5 The Zone. "Cause when you take the balls out of the bag, they are rock hard. And you can't feel the ball as well. It's too hard.

No one cares unless it's the Pats bro. Price of winning. Haha

Reaction Score

LOL....you are so funny. You are actually cracking me up with this nonsense!!

Reaction Score
Keep believing what you need to believe deep. No skin off my (nor the Pats) nose.

It's not a matter of believing or not. They did cheat. Were caught. Punished. Dropped the appeal. Served the punishment.

The fact that they beat the Falcons just doesn't erase ANY of that.

Reaction Score

Humor me and list out all the ways the Pats "blatantly" cheated

intlzncster

Reaction Score
It's not a matter of believing or not. They did cheat. Were caught. Punished. Dropped the appeal. Served the punishment.

Sure, if you ignore all context, of which there is a ton. This is called simple thinking. I mean, you can ignore all natural laws of the universe, that's up to you. Of course, as sports fans, it's not a big deal. Nothing really impacts the world substantially,

In something like politics or economics though, where the same phenomena exists, well...

Reaction Score
Sure, if you ignore all context, of which there is a ton. This is called simple thinking. I mean, you can ignore all natural laws of the universe, that's up to you. Of course, as sports fans, it's not a big deal. Nothing really impacts the world substantially,

In something like politics or economics though, where the same phenomena exists, well..

Pretty sure everything that I listed actually happened.

Reaction Score
I'll try to explain this as simply as I can.

They had a person named "The Deflator" deflate footballs.

When did he do it?

Not against the Colts in the AFCCG.

Those balls were not deflated by human hands.

intlzncster

Reaction Score

Hahaha Some dude 6 months before the fact said the guy is a murderer. The guy is guilty and must be executed. Kangaroo court to the rescue!

Again, you are welcome to disagree with a metric ton of top shelf academics, physical proof from other games, zero real evidence but an ambiguous text, and Roger 'I'm always wrong' Goodell, if you want. That's your right. But it doesn't make you right.

If you believe getting a judgement against you implies fact, then OJ was indeed innocent. LOL

Reaction Score
Now this morning you have Tony Dungy throwing cold water over all those fans that bring up Spygate.

Dungy admitted to stealing signals, said it wasn't illegal, and LB Gary Brackett says they stole the signals from film!!

Not only does Deep have nothing on Deflategate, but there's nothing on Spygate now either.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Pretty sure everything that I listed actually happened.

Again, here's a comparison. Nicole Simpson was murdered. OJ Simpson was a suspect as her estranged husband. The Glove didn't fit. OJ was found innocent in court. 'Pretty sure everything that I listed actually happened.'

By your logic, he's innocent.

Again, it's simple thinking, ignoring context and facts that prove otherwise to fit your narrative. And because I know you are a sharp guy, it's deliberate, likely a result of fandom.

Last edited:

intlzncster

Reaction Score
He smashed his phone

After providing all evidence on it. And the lead investigator he had fulfilled ALL his obligations RE the phone, and no longer needed it.

Reaction Score

I'll try to reply as simply as I can. Even if what you say is true, and I don't concede that.....when they got rid of those balls in the 2nd half, the Pats won 28-0. So, had no impact on the game. Just like Calhoun breaking rules on Miles never had an impact on a game at UConn.

So there's strike one. Now, show me all the other "blatant" ways the Patriots cheated and it gave them an advantage in an actual game. Your partner in crime, August, stated a premise that the Pats cheated MORE. I'm waiting for evidence, and evidence of how it impacted anything. Because MY whole premise, if you guys could contain yourselves, is that what Calhoun did also had no impact on any games, yet it broke rules. Maybe neither of you actually went to UConn, so you're not smart enough to figure that out.

Reaction Score
After providing all evidence on it. And the lead investigator he had fulfilled ALL his obligations RE the phone, and no longer needed it.
Also, he destroys all of his phones after a certain period of time. Price of being the best QB of all time, being married to Giselle, etc. There is evidence that he started doing that well before the investigation by the way.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom