PATS!!!!!!!! | The Boneyard

PATS!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
CONGRATS to you fans, he is the best YOU fans are the best I love the Patriots!!! YEAH baby!!

I had Pats 4 and Falcons 8 in the $200 pool - big winner Love Tom Brady more than Giselle - ok let's not get whacked here but never rooted so hard for the Pats in the 4th Q and the OT - Love it great win.

Oh and now it's still only the Giants who have beaten the Pats in the SB. What a night:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D;)

Reaction Score
CONGRATS to you fans, he is the best YOU fans are the best I love the Patriots!!! YEAH baby!!

I had Pats 4 and Falcons 8 in the $200 pool - big winner Love Tom Brady more than Giselle - ok let's not get whacked here but never rooted so hard for the Pats in the 4th Q and the OT - Love it great win.

Oh and now it's still only the Giants who have beaten the Pats in the SB. What a night:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D;)

Pretty sure the Bears and Packers have also beaten the Patriots in the Super Bowl. Not sure how far back your viewing history goes though.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'm thrilled! Never thought they'd get one SC after watching them get creamed by the Bears! Now five! Can't wait to say the same about UConn's men's bb! Unbelievable win Pats!

Reaction Score
Brady made his GOAT status official tonight.

There is no doubt about it, 5 superbowls the way he pulled off the comeback down 21-3, then 28-9, down 28-12 in the 4th incredible, Brady is just made for impossible situations.

Reaction Score
Pretty sure the Bears and Packers have also beaten the Patriots in the Super Bowl. Not sure how far back your viewing history goes though.

I meant Brady sorry too happy to get Pats facts correct! Aren't they now 5-2 in SB's which Tom was the QB or do I have that wrong too?

Well I am sure of one thing Eli is 2-0 vs TB in the Super Bowl, but by no means doe that take away from the fact Brady is now the best ever!

Reaction Score
Greatest cheater of all time. 50 years of super bowls and no team has come back by more than 10 points. All of a sudden the patriots overcome an 18 point deficit and the "magic" occurs at halftime. Must have been an epic pep talk, huh? 50 years and we don't go from a record of 10 to 11 or 13 or 14. No. We jump all the way to 18! And how did it happen? It was all about QB pressure. The Falcons built their lead by protecting Ryan and pressuring Brady. Brady looked like crap in the first half due to the pressure. The second half starts and, all of a sudden, the Falcons can no longer pressure Brady and, also all of a sudden, the Patriots are putting pressure on Ryan. Ryan makes some stupid mistakes due to the pressure and, of course, Brady looks like a god due to having all day to make a throw. Does the NFL drug test after the Super Bowl? Probably not. We wouldn't want the greatest money making event of the year get tainted. But if they did, I really wonder if they might find something like stimulants in some of the players. The shift at half time was suspiciously out of the norm.

Reaction Score
Greatest cheater of all time. 50 years of super bowls and no team has come back by more than 10 points. All of a sudden the patriots overcome an 18 point deficit and the "magic" occurs at halftime. Must have been an epic pep talk, huh? 50 years and we don't go from a record of 10 to 11 or 13 or 14. No. We jump all the way to 18! And how did it happen? It was all about QB pressure. The Falcons built their lead by protecting Ryan and pressuring Brady. Brady looked like crap in the first half due to the pressure. The second half starts and, all of a sudden, the Falcons can no longer pressure Brady and, also all of a sudden, the Patriots are putting pressure on Ryan. Ryan makes some stupid mistakes due to the pressure and, of course, Brady looks like a god due to having all day to make a throw. Does the NFL drug test after the Super Bowl? Probably not. We wouldn't want the greatest money making event of the year get tainted. But if they did, I really wonder if they might find something like stimulants in some of the players. The shift at half time was suspiciously out of the norm.

Sorry, but this post is flat out idiotic.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Quite possibly the dumbest comment in 50 years of Super Bowls.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
64705843.jpg

Reaction Score
I'm not even a Patriots fan but I have to say this post is ridiculously stupid.

Reaction Score

It makes me happy that you're upset.

Reaction Score
This is worse than AIDS and AIDS SUCKS

Reaction Score

18? They were down 25. Did you watch the game?

Second half started and... Patriots went 3 and out.

And then Atlanta got the ball and they scored a TD to make it 28-3.

Did you watch the game?

The shift happened toward the end of the 3rd qtr.

Reaction Score
Nah, man. You're thinking about this the wrong way. It's all about what the Patriots did to the Falcons's Gatorade. They definitely spiked it. 50% of CVS around NRG Stadium submitted requests for re-stock on Codeine and Sprite just 36 hours before the game. Coincidence? I think not.

It's either that, or aliens. The NFL really needs to address player anus issues. We need thorough rectal inspections to ensure play does not violate League bug policy

Reaction Score
Brady was the GOAT when he beat Seattle two years ago. This just places him further out of reach. He's right up there with Jordan, as far as I'm concerned. There is no feather he doesn't have in his cap. He has won every type of game every type of way with all sorts of different teams. The same can be said of Belichick. I was an adamant Patriots hater for years but they took my will away when they beat the Seahawks two years ago and now, while I still root against them, it barely matters much to me when they lose because I know at this point it would just be petty to sit here and essentially root for father time.

Of course, there are two sides to the story. It is not at all a prisoner-of-the-moment thing when I tell you that may have been the greatest meltdown I have seen - in any sport - in my lifetime. The '04 Yankees are safe as far as I'm concerned. So many things had to go wrong for that to even be a game again. That's one of those games where you'll never be able to tell anybody from the losing team that it is just a game because that will haunt them in a very real way for the rest of their lives.

They had the game won like 20 different times and blew it, the most egregious of which being when they went 23 yards in reverse from the New England 22 with under five minutes left when all they needed was a field goal to seal the game. Amazing.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
It definitely was the Russians!!

Reaction Score
Absolute vindication for the greatest player of all time. He was always the greatest and sometimes destiny just needed to appear once again to solidify any doubters.

The best part was there really were no questionable calls on that incredible run....just a heart breaking disappointment for Atlanta...and easily the greatest comeback filled with what ifs.

The icing was the FAILURE TO HEAR GOODELL's FREAKIN PRESENTATION on the podium....that was priceless! Way to go PATS fans!!!

Reaction Score

I do admit that as a Patriots fan I was a bit worried when I saw Eli Manning winning some sort of "I'm a good guy" award at half time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom