PATS!!!!!!!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

PATS!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
I meant Brady sorry too happy to get Pats facts correct! Aren't they now 5-2 in SB's which Tom was the QB or do I have that wrong too?

Well I am sure of one thing Eli is 2-0 vs TB in the Super Bowl, but by no means doe that take away from the fact Brady is now the best ever!

How much do you think this enhances Eli's HOF chances? 2-0 vs Brady in the big game, in the playoffs vs Brady Big Ben is 0-3, Rivers 0-2, Matt Ryan choked when it counted and that was with a lead and his team dominating. Eli was trailing against Brady twice. Brady is the GOAT you just can't deny that but thats the whole point of the argument of Eli getting into the HOF, it also helps that Eli won the Walter Payton man of the year, (he's not a dick like TO), thats huge in the eyes of the voters as well.

Reaction Score
I do admit that as a Patriots fan I was a bit worried when I saw Eli Manning winning some sort of "I'm a good guy" award at half time.

That's hilarious I was thinking the Pats fans don't want to see Eli even mentioned tonight this will make them all look like they ate sour lemons for 2 minutes! LOL

Nice

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
CONGRATS to you fans, he is the best YOU fans are the best I love the Patriots!!! YEAH baby!!

I had Pats 4 and Falcons 8 in the $200 pool - big winner Love Tom Brady more than Giselle - ok let's not get whacked here but never rooted so hard for the Pats in the 4th Q and the OT - Love it great win.

Oh and now it's still only the Giants who have beaten the Pats in the SB. What a night:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D;)

I was a third quarter winner in one of the pools, if Gostkowski makes the extra point. Are you kidding me?!

Reaction Score
Greatest cheater of all time. 50 years of super bowls and no team has come back by more than 10 points. All of a sudden the patriots overcome an 18 point deficit and the "magic" occurs at halftime. Must have been an epic pep talk, huh? 50 years and we don't go from a record of 10 to 11 or 13 or 14. No. We jump all the way to 18! And how did it happen? It was all about QB pressure. The Falcons built their lead by protecting Ryan and pressuring Brady. Brady looked like crap in the first half due to the pressure. The second half starts and, all of a sudden, the Falcons can no longer pressure Brady and, also all of a sudden, the Patriots are putting pressure on Ryan. Ryan makes some stupid mistakes due to the pressure and, of course, Brady looks like a god due to having all day to make a throw. Does the NFL drug test after the Super Bowl? Probably not. We wouldn't want the greatest money making event of the year get tainted. But if they did, I really wonder if they might find something like stimulants in some of the players. The shift at half time was suspiciously out of the norm.
You should have found a way to work all the Syracuse grads at ESPN into this conspiracy. New songs are nice, but people still want to hear the greatest hits.

Reaction Score
I live in Atlanta and I was super happy that I opened my the door of my house and yelled out at the top of my lungs that the PATS are the best and F the ATL. I know stupid but I was so happy with the comeback. I do feel sorry for Atlanta but they deserved to lose. I still can't believe with all those Great Atlanta Braves teams this city only has 1 championship. Brady is now GOAT. So happy especially since UCONN men's team is having such a bad year.

Reaction Score
Greatest cheater of all time. 50 years of super bowls and no team has come back by more than 10 points. All of a sudden the patriots overcome an 18 point deficit and the "magic" occurs at halftime. Must have been an epic pep talk, huh? 50 years and we don't go from a record of 10 to 11 or 13 or 14. No. We jump all the way to 18! And how did it happen? It was all about QB pressure. The Falcons built their lead by protecting Ryan and pressuring Brady. Brady looked like crap in the first half due to the pressure. The second half starts and, all of a sudden, the Falcons can no longer pressure Brady and, also all of a sudden, the Patriots are putting pressure on Ryan. Ryan makes some stupid mistakes due to the pressure and, of course, Brady looks like a god due to having all day to make a throw. Does the NFL drug test after the Super Bowl? Probably not. We wouldn't want the greatest money making event of the year get tainted. But if they did, I really wonder if they might find something like stimulants in some of the players. The shift at half time was suspiciously out of the norm.

43745207.jpg

Reaction Score
Hmm..... Post was made around midnight on Super Bowl Sunday. I'd be willing to bet that this post was influenced by alcohol.

Reaction Score
You patriot fans are cute. Your team has a cloud of suspicion hanging over it and they more than doubled a 50 year record. Sorry, but, non-patriot fans are going to go, hmmm.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Did anyone measure the turf where Edelman made the catch? I don't think it was regulation height.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
You patriot fans are cute. Your team has a cloud of suspicion hanging over it and they more than doubled a 50 year record. Sorry, but, non-patriot fans are going to go, hmmm.
How exactly did the Patriots cheat? It sounds like you are suggesting that the game was fixed. If so, that is at the NFL level.

Do you really think Goodell wanted to personally hand Robert Kraft another trophy? Do you really think the other 31 owners wanted the Patriots to come out on top?

Your posts are further beyond comprehension than even the Well conclusion was.

Reaction Score
BEST

So tell us your theory: What do YOU think occurred at halftime. I can't wait for this one.....

Reaction Score
The thing I don't understand is the "vindication" angle.

Yes, they won. Yes, he's the greatest QB of all time. Yes, he was amazing in the 2nd half of the game.

But he still cheated. Got caught. Served his suspension. This doesn't erase what he did and that he was found guilty.

temery

What?
Reaction Score

I'm a Dolphins fan, born and raised. And I have little doubt the Patriots have been better at cheating than their opponents.

But seriously, Brady is an incredible story, and the Patriots are arguable the most dominant team in NFL history. Nine finals and five championships doesn't happen because of a few stolen plays and deflated footballs.

I wanted them to lose, but seriously - Brady and the Patriots are the best team over the past 15 years. Arguably the best of all time.

temery

What?
Reaction Score

No team loses with that kind of lead without some serious late mistakes on their own part.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
The thing I don't understand is the "vindication" angle.

Yes, they won. Yes, he's the greatest QB of all time. Yes, he was amazing in the 2nd half of the game.

But he still cheated. Got caught. Served his suspension. This doesn't erase what he did and that he was found guilty.

The vindication stuff is comical. I doubt it had anything to do with the outcome of any game, but they still cheated.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Yah, but that doesn't make those other fans who think that any less dumb. And that's one for the thumb.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I'm a Dolphins fan, born and raised. And I have little doubt the Patriots have been better at cheating than their opponents.

But seriously, Brady is an incredible story, and the Patriots are arguable the most dominant team in NFL history. Nine finals and five championships doesn't happen because of a few stolen plays and deflated footballs.

I wanted them to lose, but seriously - Brady and the Patriots are the best team over the past 15 years. Arguably the best of all time.

Tom, you are a teacher and a man of intelligence. You can't possibly think footballs were intentionally deflated, even if you are a Dolphins fan. I mean, where was your deflation outrage against Pittsburgh this year? Can't pick and choose. . That pesky weather.

Reaction Score
Tom, you are a teacher and a man of intelligence. You can't possibly think footballs were intentionally deflated, even if you are a Dolphins fan. I mean, where was your deflation outrage against Pittsburgh this year? Can't pick and choose. . That pesky weather.

If I were a fan of another team, I honestly wouldn't pay any attention to the details of deflategate either.

After all, I didn't with Bountygate, until someone explained it to me, and then I read on it, and yeah it was another Goodell bagjob, makeup for his previous lies.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Except for the fact that they didn't cheat, your post is correct.

Sure, and those text messages were about weight loss, or whatever ridiculous excuse they came up with. And what was the previous stuff about video taping their opponents practices, or something like that?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
And what was the previous stuff about video taping their opponents practices, or something like that?
Never happened.

"On Feb. 2, 2008, the Boston Herald reported that a member of the New England Patriots’ video staff taped the St. Louis Rams’ walkthrough on the day before Super Bowl XXXVI. While the Boston Herald based its Feb. 2, 2008, report on sources that it believed to be credible, we now know that this report was false, and that no tape of the walkthrough ever existed."

Reaction Score
Sure, and those text messages were about weight loss, or whatever ridiculous excuse they came up with. And what was the previous stuff about video taping their opponents practices, or something like that?

How do you know he threw the phone off a brick wall a hundred times Tom c'mon? I mean that's what everyone does LOL

intlzncster

Reaction Score

You mean the story where John tomase published a rumor as fact without actually vetting it? Dude almost lost his career over it.

Reaction Score
I don't care what other fans think. The Patriots won and I will enjoy it. This is like Cuse fans saying UConn got lucky with their last two championships. Lucky or not we still won them and I still enjoyed them. There are plenty of fans from other teams that called Calhoun a cheater. I just laugh at them because I know it is sour grapes. There would be no UConn haters without success same goes for the Patriots. It comes with the territory.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom