Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 132 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Fishy or temery, not that I want to overstep my boundaries here, but perhaps it's time to employ the ban hammer?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I think they'd chose a key tweet because this is the key tweet thread.

Why do you hate the key tweet thread? Are you an anarchist?

You are now officially an enemy of the key tweet thread. I am making a list.

Well crap...I forgot which thread it was and though it was non-key

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I am not a PC kind of guy....I understand the use of "ammo" and how folks play the PC card when they can.

On a sports board, I doubt that anyone really believes that the holocaust is being trivialized...no more than when one talks about something being "nuked".

I understand, and deplore, the use of conversational taboos in America....when a black football player states that the current college use of athletes is a furtherance of "the plantation"....I don't take umbrage at his trivialization of slavery, I understand his context.
Dude. Stop digging.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Santa J. Ono ‏@PrezOno 50s51 seconds ago
Great meeting with the new Provost of UConn.

CddMzovUAAAmHty.jpg

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Oh, you do NOT want to be an enemy of the non-key tweets thread. I've been there... Very bad...

Reaction Score
Dooley this is interesting.....he usually tweets out stuff about the B-12 or related to the B-12.
Interesting indeed hmm... I may really be reaching here but there was an awkward moment during the AACT when I believe it was Doris started to talk about the strength of the AAC and it's potential. She then said something about Cincy and uconn and kind of just awkwardly stopped. Not saying ESPN play by play people know anything the rest of us don't know but I'm sure they're privy to a different level of rumors outside of the Dude and Flug.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Interesting indeed hmm... I may really be reaching here but there was an awkward moment during the AACT when I believe it was Doris started to talk about the strength of the AAC and it's potential. She then said something about Cincy and uconn and kind of just awkwardly stopped. Not saying ESPN play by play people know anything the rest of us don't know but I'm sure they're privy to a different level of rumors outside of the Dude and Flug.
She actually said the AAC needs to keep these teams (UConn and Cincy) to build rivalries. Shut up, I said out loud.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom