Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 105 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I just did a search on the web but I know I saw/heard that quote made before the visit. By the way, the whole thing was recorded the day after UKs game against UNC, which was before Diallo's visit.

Reaction Score
So just playing off of his big statements that "this isn't for everyone", has there been a big time recruit who chose Kentucky and 'couldn't handle it' so to speak and left the program to be 'the guy', or am I correct in thinking that its blatantly obvious how much Cal is talking out of his ace?

It reminds me of the pitch I think Geno gives recruits, that they'll have to work their tail off and nothing is handed to them, however he actually has a story like Delle Donne to point to as proof

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I just did a search on the web but I know I saw/heard that quote made before the visit. By the way, the whole thing was recorded the day after UKs game against UNC, which was before Diallo's visit.

Yeah and Brady doesn't cheat

Reaction Score
So just playing off of his big statements that "this isn't for everyone", has there been a big time recruit who chose Kentucky and 'couldn't handle it' so to speak and left the program to be 'the guy', or am I correct in thinking that its blatantly obvious how much Cal is talking out of his ace?

It reminds me of the pitch I think Geno gives recruits, that they'll have to work their tail off and nothing is handed to them, however he actually has a story like Delle Donne to point to as proof
Kyle Wiltjer transferred from UK to Gonzaga after 1 year but that's probably the only example

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score

Lee, Matthews join small group of UK transfers

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Anyone able to listen to this podcast ?

Reaction Score
Hasn't Cal basically said (in so many words) I don't want players who plan on being in college more than 1 year, 2 at most. Even if you don't excel after 1 - 2 years in college to the point you'll be an NBA draft you still have to leave (transfer/d league/whatever). He has no intention of clogging up his roster/scholarships with those who might take more time to develop. Probably not an issue with Diallo as he no intention of playing in college more than 1.5 years but the graduation rate for KY must be atrocious, only the walk-on / end of bench players ever graduate.

Reaction Score

The Diallo news is at the end. Basically he thinks he enrolls at a college for 2nd semester but only to practice. His guess is that he will choose UK.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score

Doesn't believe he will play this Spring, instead he will work on his game. Guesses he will end up at UK, even though he is eligible for the Draft.

Reaction Score

Nothing really. Just says if he had to guess he ends up at Kentucky and doesn't expect him to play 2nd semester and he can enter the draft

Reaction Score
Gonna guess he is staying @ psa for spring and not making a decision until near the draft or after where he is committing next year.

Reaction Score
What will you say if we get him

Oh I will cook the crow and chow. Would've happened already, what you're reading is the most likely scenario or else the good news would have spread throughout Husky nation. Just an opinion!

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Gonna guess he is staying @ psa for spring and not making a decision until near the draft or after where he is committing next year.

Probably this.

Reaction Score
Well there goes any productivity for today. Time to troll twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members