Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 88 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Cal's pitch worries me. Join us & see the tournament. Go elsewhere you have no post season publicity.

Reaction Score
Below is copied from the KY board. It is a pretty accurate reflection of the group-think over there. He's just another five star that come a dime a dozen.

"I hope he comes too and I think he definitely should.

You're right though, UConn is a possibility for him as well. It just depends if he wants to win and develop his game or fast track to the D league from an NIT team."

'nough said.

Reaction Score
Below is copied from the KY board. It is a pretty accurate reflection of the group-think over there. He's just another five star that come a dime a dozen.

"I hope he comes too and I think he definitely should.

You're right though, UConn is a possibility for him as well. It just depends if he wants to win and develop his game or fast track to the D league from an NIT team."

'nough said.

WTF? How does that quote from some inbred UK fan remotly correlate to your assertion that "five stars come a dime a dozen"???
All that quote does is trash UConn while drinking Cal's coolaid. Cal hasn't developed sh111t. Wall, Davis, KAT.. all would have been #1 picks if they played on Mars. There are an enormous amonout of UK 5 stars underachieving on the next level.

Piss poor quote for this BS group think/5 star theory of yours.

Reaction Score
I am more worried about AZ, he would get playing time with them and would be in the tourney, not too mention the women and the spring weather. Could be too much for us to overcome.

Reaction Score
I was saying that the group-think there is that five stars come a dime a dozen to the UK program. Not my thoughts. He would just be a "nice piece" by their way of thinking.

Reaction Score
I was saying that the group-think there is that five stars come a dime a dozen to the UK program. Not my thoughts. He would just be a "nice piece" by their way of thinking.
Haha, sorry I try not to drink and read this website anymore. That quote got me all fired up and I misread what you wrote.

Still, not really group think. 5 stars for a fact come a dime a dozen over there. Most underachieve IMO.

Reaction Score
I am more worried about AZ, he would get playing time with them and would be in the tourney, not too mention the women and the spring weather. Could be too much for us to overcome.
I thought this as well but someone brought up a valid point. Not the easiest thing in the world for some kids to drop everything and move across the country. I take Hami for a homebody...and for that I think we'll be grateful come decision time.

Reaction Score
KY just picked up most recent CrystalBall (Duke writer), UConn still ahead though....screw Cal...don't do it Hamidou.

Anyone know what Andrew Slater is basing this UK prediction on?

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Must frustrate these guys that in their hearts they know that they are absolutely clueless when it comes to Diallo's recruitment. At least they're getting a little money to look stupid.

So Hami is not suiting up for us today????
No, I heard he'll be in Section 104 Row K.

Reaction Score
Must frustrate these guys that in their hearts they know that they are absolutely clueless when it comes to Diallo's recruitment. At least they're getting a little money to look stupid.
So confident Diallo is coming here?...believe it when I see it.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
So confident Diallo is coming here?...believe it when I see it.
No but I think I'd trust Chief's prediction as much as Andrew Slater. No real insight into Diallo's decision is being provided either way.

H

huskymagic

Guys relax! Hami is close to Tobias Harris both being from New York who he respects and Tobias was a top 10 recruit himself out of high school who had an offer from John Calipari at Kentucky. Tobias spurned Kentucky and went to Tennessee. The point being he didn't get charmed by Calimari.

P.S. HAMI COMMIT BRING HAMMER TIME BACK TO STORRS

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
UConn is the only school offering unlimited shots and 40 minutes

Reaction Score
Hami has left Kentucky

diallo ‏@Diallo1Hamidou 3h3 hours ago
Great Official Visit to Kentucky !!!

The state of this team...and I am fully acknowledging injuries here.....is now beyond this season as a whole. Do you think recruits (aka Hamidou) can look at our situation in a positive light? If he comes in for second semester he will be asked to do too much. We can promise him 2 McD's for next year in Larrier and AG. The former essentially hasn't played in 2 years and the latter played a couple games against mid majors and lost and is on his third shoulder injury including a season ending surgery I wish this was just an opinion but as far at Larrier and Gilchrist it is just fact. Durham? Maybe next year but he appears not to be ready for this year. Center is a question mark but Steven is improving. Langford is a good get. Adams is the only sure thing and I pray he stays and think he will.

I hate this Kentucky visit happening at this time. I want to believe but Diallo is slipping away I fear.

Reaction Score
Official visits notwithstanding, I believe that the more time that passes without a commitment, the less likely it is that we get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom