Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 86 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If he is visiting KY today per the blog that means he moved the visit up. It was scheduled for January. Idk what those tea leaves read but as a cup half full kinda guy I'll hope he just wants to get it out of the way before he commits with the good guys.

Reaction Score
If he is visiting KY today per the blog that means he moved the visit up. It was scheduled for January. Idk what those tea leaves read but as a cup half full kinda guy I'll hope he just wants to get it out of the way before he commits with the good guys.
Where did you see January?

Reaction Score
Hey, it's another member of the '92 Dream Team of Stupid.

You, mau, BUHusky10, Husky91, Tenspro, gtcam, etc. should get together in a room and see if combined you can come up with one actual critical thought. It's the holiday season, so maybe I'll have a prize for you if successful.

Wow to think I gave you a second chance, didn't really believe anyone could be that full of themselves while being the biggest in BY history. But congrats, you've won something finally and I'm guessing based on your cyber BS Mr. poindexter, this is the only thing outside of dissecting the best frog in biology, you have ever won. Keep it coming you're beyond comical once again.

The posters you named are actually people with an opinion, I doubt any of us believe we are always right. But the thing is none of them contend to be the brightest while stalking others to make fun of their every post. Do you actually look at what you post? I mean don't you realize how douchey you are to think everyone but you has no clue about UConn basketball and alike. Check that mirror I'm guessing it's really ugly but infortunately for you it's reality pal and you have to live with it. God Bless you and anyone who has to do the same!:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
This is a classic 7774 post.

His favorite activity is rating you as a poster and telling you what he thinks of you as a human being in the most hyperbolic way he can muster up.
He's like Bill Simmons....but worse

H

huskymagic

just checking out the Kentucky forum and the majority opinion is that he will most likely end up at UCONN and playing time wont be available there unless he's thinking about staying next year as well. UCONN is only school out of the 3 schools that has immediate starting playing time. Plus Calimari wouldn't want him for 0.5 years as that would not only ruin team chemistry but set a new low in student standards at Kentucky basketball?

Reaction Score
I've put him on ignore so he's in the pit with 4 others
Don't know him, don't want to so I have no opinion of the dolt as a peson
As a poster:
Good riddance

Had him on ignore but hate doing that enjoy people's opinions, mostly everyone. Even liked a couple things he said, that wasn't easy I admit but he made good points believe it or not that weren't directed as hatred towards another poster. But then right back to himself, no one can save the douchery of 7774 - we tried. :confused:

Reaction Score
No way to know if he has decided either way. I believe he has.

Well I know for a fact he has decided to explore the possibility, because that has been reported. He has said he has not decided. I have no reason to not believe him, so I will do the rational thing and do that until proven otherwise. You do you though.

Reaction Score
Are we sure he's at Kentucky today through Wednesday? He posted an instagram story 6 hrs ago where he was just driving around (more than likely not in Kentucky)

Reaction Score
Was wondering the same thing.
Yea and additionally he just joined a live stream that CV was having, seems like a strange thing to do on a visit unless he's on the plane there right now

Reaction Score
Maybe he's just using the universities to travel to country? Maybe he wants to see Arizona and University of Arizona's beautiful women on the university's dime?

Something I would do if I were in his shoes.
College kids are on winter break and most schools don't start the Spring semester until typically the second or third week of January.

Reaction Score
Yea and additionally he just joined a live stream that CV was having, seems like a strange thing to do on a visit unless he's on the plane there right now
Agreed, and he didn't tweet it out like he did before the Uconn visit .

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Really thought the smoke around an immediate commit looked interesting. Buzz he may join us, talk he may play in Jan, immediate crystal ball switches, word he passes clearinghouse followed by a rather sudden official visit. Then off to Kentucky. Wtf. What a tease. Majok went to KU & still joined us. Even went to the horse races. Not sure what to make of this race.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I really don't see how the UK and Arizona visits change anything. This December things clearly changed and the ball started rolling for the possibility of Diallo joining a team in the spring. For that to happen, he clearly had to expedite his recruitment as evidenced by sudden tweets from Daniels and crystal ball picks changing rapidly. What expediting your recruitment entails is cutting your list down (which he did, down to Arizona, UConn and UK; he had two or three other schools in his final schools weeks before this buzz began) and following that up with official visits to those schools.

Diallo has lived on our campus for the last few months, and even gave us the first official. Now it's time for him to continue and finish the process by doing what he's entitled to as a recruit and take his remaining OVs. I still think UConn has an inherent advantage as of now through this whole process. I know I have been less than positive about Diallo coming here in the past namely this summer, but the news regarding him joining a team in the spring really through a wrench in this process and really changed the course of events. Remember this, Diallo possibly joining UK in this coming weeks is VERY DIFFERENT than Diallo joining the Wildcats in the fall after they clear house to the NBA draft and begin building for next year.

This change in his plans gives one team a clear leg up in everything, UConn. We have the most playing time available for him, and clearly the closest relationship to the STAFF AND THE PLAYERS. That relationship is going to be essential when you are walking onto a team mid season. Imagine being a 5 star top 10 recruit and how everyone on the team would look at you entering mid season expecting major play time, it won't go swimmingly. Egos and personalities will surely clash in a scenario like this, and I know I'd personally be somewhat shy about overstepping my bounds, but that wouldn't be an issue at UConn. He's essentially already an unofficial member of the team, guys on the team know him, have partied with him, and he's been buddies with Ollie for months now. It's going to be a completely different environment in Storrs for Hamidou than it will be in Tuscon or Lexington.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds