Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 85 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
You do understand that quote is 100% Calipari taking a dig at Louisville...right?
yes it may be a barb at Pitino and Lville but he also doesn't mention UConn and CT because it is his main competition in this situation and why advertise for UConn?
I really think that if he decides to go to school this coming semester, he chooses UConn. I just don't see him going to UK and getting the PT he needs/wants. Arizona is a distant, real distant third

Reaction Score
That quote is from 2011, when Hamidou was in the 8th grade.
Yep. It sure is.

But we're talking about gtcam. He's normally 30 years behind the times, so only 5 years behind is like being able to see the future for an actual regular human.

Reaction Score
Yep. It sure is.

But we're talking about gtcam. He's normally 30 years behind the times, so only 5 years behind is like being able to see the future for an actual regular human.

gtcam? Now it's his turn? WTH is wrong with you he's fine, solid poster for sure. You must really be so perfect, have to be.:confused:

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
gtcam? Now it's his turn? WTH is wrong with you he's fine, solid poster for sure. You must really be so perfect, have to be.:confused:

I don't blame gtcam in the slightest, I blame the people who stir crap up to feed their ridiculous persecution complexes.

H

huskymagic

HAMI COMMIT BRING HAMMER TIME BACK TO STORRS

P.S. The only place Hamidou will get immediate playing time and a starting spot is at UCONN. He will not start or get big minutes at either Kentucky nor Arizona. Kentucky has Fox, Monk, and Briscoe ahead on the depth chart. Arizona has Kobi Simmons, Rawl Alkins,and Kadeem Allen. This not to mention the big guys that need the ball at those schools like Adebayo and Markaanen.
The only school where he has a chance to show-out and improve his stock this year is at UCONN. Hamidou is a smart and methodical kid.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Yep. It sure is.

I did not know it was from 5 years ago because of the reference of the posts being geared towards the Diallo situation
Thanks for having my back Mau but 7774's opinion means zilch to me based on a lot of his prior BS and knows nothing about me and don't want him to
A regular human? NEXT.......................

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Yep. It sure is.

This is a classic 7774 post.

Reaction Score
"Cal gets any player he wants" sounds good, but it's not meant to be taken literally. There are plenty of players Cal has wanted over the years who he has not gotten. This will be one of them.

Reaction Score
He's a total disaster. Honestly.

Reaction Score
He's NCAA cleared but given the visit ran right into the Christmas holiday that it might take time to be UCONN admitted?

Reaction Score
He's a total disaster. Honestly.
No, spanky, you are. Everyone is tiring of your obnoxious schtick. Like I said in the past, the difference between what you THINK you are and what you really are is a chasm...a giant grand canyon!!!

Reaction Score
Missing the point. He doesn't see that UCONN has the same situation in our state as Kentucky has in theirs where the state lives and dies with the team. No other program has what Kentucky has? My point is, he doesn't pay attention to UCONN. How else can you explain that quote?

First, Kentucky has Louisville, and Louisville just took Kentucky down. Second, Cal can't beat UConn EVER when it really counts, so of course he has sour grapes.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
None of these visits mean anything. He already decided where he is going at the very latest when he decided to play 2nd semester.

Reaction Score
None of these visits mean anything. He already decided where he is going at the very latest when he decided to play 2nd semester.

He has not decided to play 2nd semester. He's decided to explore the possibility.

Reaction Score
No, spanky, you are. Everyone is tiring of your obnoxious schtick. Like I said in the past, the difference between what you THINK you are and what you really are is a chasm...a giant grand canyon!!!
Hey, it's another member of the '92 Dream Team of Stupid.

You, mau, BUHusky10, Husky91, Tenspro, gtcam, etc. should get together in a room and see if combined you can come up with one actual critical thought. It's the holiday season, so maybe I'll have a prize for you if successful.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Hey, it's another member of the '92 Dream Team of Stupid.

You, mau, BUHusky10, Husky91, Tenspro, gtcam, etc. should get together in a room and see if combined you can come up with one actual critical thought. It's the holiday season, so maybe I'll have a prize for you if successful.
This is a classic 7774 post.

His favorite activity is rating you as a poster and telling you what he thinks of you as a human being in the most hyperbolic way he can muster up.

Reaction Score
He has not decided to play 2nd semester. He's decided to explore the possibility.
No way to know if he has decided either way. I believe he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom