February - Other Big East Games | Page 18 | The Boneyard

February - Other Big East Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Does it? I actually take more from the 14-0 start than the bad month in conference. It’s more indicative of what they’ll see in the tournament
14-0 start #2 in country to 6th place in a league that is behind the mountain west in RPI and no matter which metric you want to use the BigEast is the 4th or 5th rated conference this year. You don’t call that amn epic fail? Or do you wanna play for December?

August_West

Reaction Score
You sure make a great deal of noise without making much sense. Kudos.
You holding out for a Kemba run this year Boba?

Reaction Score
14-0 start #2 in country to 6th place in a league that is behind the mountain west in RPI and no matter which metric you want to use the BigEast is the 4th or 5th rated conference this year. You don’t call that amn epic fail? Or do you wanna play for December?
No, it's not.

B6BCD2F1-D079-4380-9A54-F269A621CE5B.jpeg

Reaction Score
No and no. The season isn’t over. If the season is a fail for you already cool. I don’t see it that way. The big east has 5 teams in the top 25. And 4 of our losses are against those teams on the road. We have 2 losses that probably shouldn’t have happened this year, and one was without our coach or assistant coach. We struggled for a month, that month happened to be the month our toughest in conference games were in. Let the season play out

Reaction Score
Colby Jones just hit a massive step back 3 to take the lead and then drew a charge with 2 min left. Has to be one of my favorite players in the conference. If X wins, that stretch will be the difference.

Reaction Score
If it takes Hurley a decade here to finish first in the conference the end of the regular season and make a sweet sixteen I will gladly state that his ceiling is not any higher than Cooley's.
Providence made 2 out of 14 NCAA's since their Elite 8 run with Croshere and Shamgod before they hired Cooley.

Cooley would have 8 out of 12 NCAA appearances at Providence if they played the NCAA's in the Covid year.

He's done a remarkable job at that program, comparing Providence to UConn is disingenuous. UConn is supposed to be playing the second weekend of the tournament, Providence isn't even supposed to be making the tournament regularly.

August_West

Reaction Score
Not when you've already been proven wrong, you said by every metric and that's just not true. You're on the record that we suck and this season is a disappointment. I think that's dumb but you do you
Lol

Pathetic.

August_West

Reaction Score
Either ADub thinks were in the ACC or he's arguing about Syracuse as a fan of their team.
Is that the only confence ranking metric? There is a half dozen more, bust em out

Reaction Score
Souley Boum has had a great game, but that was one of the worst passes I've ever seen. Marquette ball down 1 with shot clock off.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Is that the only confence ranking metric? There is a half dozen more, bust em out
Our bottom half is so bad that it should automatically put us behind a few conferences. Metrics aside.

Reaction Score
Wow, Xavier threw that one away. 2 turnovers, a shooting foul, and a gave up a wide open tip layup to lose the game all within the last 30ish seconds

GREAT game! Really impressed with Boum other than that last turnover, and Stevie Mitchell

Reaction Score
This year's Big East tournament is gonna be so much fun, any of the top 5 teams could make a run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom