2020 Recruiting: - Dylan Cardwell OV | Page 8 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Dylan Cardwell OV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
trust in DH - if he wants Cardwell then go with it. I'm sure they gave Cliff an opportunity to commit and looks like he isn't interested - anyway I'd rather have Cardwell for 4 years than Cliff one and done. The team is building great chemistry - not sure Cliff would help, I think Cardwell might be a better fit.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Majority of the first 8 minutes or so of this Oak Hill documentary are narrated by Dylan. Kid is a trip!

Kid is a character and smart. Calls himself Big chopper but teammates call him big dirty because of anus cuts.

Very competitive with grades.

Not sure we’ve had this type of character since Khalid. Need that type of kid on a team.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
1570295925951.png

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Yes. He performs well in the hustle/effort categories. His personality will benefit us as well as his passion will raise the bar for the whole team during training, weight room, practice, etc. Comes from a good family as well.

A couple things that do concern me. You kind of prefer these effort/developmental kids to be playing limited minutes off the bench until they’re upperclassmen and we kind of need someone to play major minutes at center immediately for a team that should be very good. Also, he does seem to jump around schools, AAU programs a lot, mentioned in his recent move back to GA that he wants to be close to home...

Probably wants more playing time and won’t Get it playing behind Kofi.

Going back with Cole I believe which is a bonus. This kid has a lot of potential.

Hope we get him.

Reaction Score
Probably wants more playing time and won’t Get it playing behind Kofi.

Going back with Cole I believe which is a bonus. This kid has a lot of potential.

Hope we get him.

Cole and Kofi are already in college.

Reaction Score
I’m excited about Carlton as much as the next guy on here, but based on what evidence do you think Carlton will perform well against the projected #1 pick in the NBA draft?

Goodness.

I think the argument could be made they’re
A bad matchup for eachother as they both play completely different games. Think Blair vs Thabeet

Reaction Score
I’m excited about Carlton as much as the next guy on here, but based on what evidence do you think Carlton will perform well against the projected #1 pick in the NBA draft?

Goodness.

Who knows how they will match up but freshmen, even the best ones with the most nba potential, usually have some bad games or foul trouble games.

Reaction Score
Who knows how they will match up but freshmen, even the best ones with the most nba potential, usually have some bad games or foul trouble games.
The problem is athleticism is what usually creates foul trouble. It could be a very tough game for Carlton.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I think the argument could be made they’re
A bad matchup for eachother as they both play completely different games. Think Blair vs Thabeet
I don't think you know how good Blair was.

Reaction Score

Goodness.

I’m basing it off of his offensive growth last year. I’m not saying he is going to dominate him on offense or shut him down defensively. I am just saying it will be nice to see him preform against a really talented player and think he will do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom