2020 Recruiting: - Dylan Cardwell OV | Page 10 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Dylan Cardwell OV

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Let’s say a collective prayer that they did not bring him to that football game today. There are high school teams from his area that play better and draw more people than that.

Reaction Score
I don't think you know how good Blair was.

Blair was a good player, I think you’re missing what I’m referring to. Blair was a great player who stylistically was a matchup nightmare for Thabeet

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Given that you have

You’ve been here for ages, so you know.

It’s never been this dumb.

It was a prodigy and then it had to be revived after too much time under the water in a swimming accident or something.

And now it drools and eats applesauce through a straw 24/7.
I like spaghettios

spagettios.jpg

Reaction Score
Blair absolutely destroyed Thabeet.

In that one game that everybody remembers. Out of the 3 matchups they had, Blair outplayed Thabeet once, Thabeet outplayed Blair once, and they were even the other time. It's just the nationally televised game on ESPN where Blair yanked Thabeet's arm that everyone immediately remembers, and for good reason. Outside of that game, Blair shot 39% from the floor in his career against UConn.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Too late to wish that nobody calls attention to this:
Let’s say a collective prayer that they did not bring him to that football game today. There are high school teams from his area that play better and draw more people than that.

I suppose we could both delete.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
That would not have been a card well-played.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
I hope it's a beautiful day in Storrs cause the weather here ain't so nice

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I’m only worried that it’s a beautiful day for the player but that it’s still rainy for the staff- aka the player would commit today but the staff is holding out.

Reaction Score
I’m only worried that it’s a beautiful day for the player but that it’s still rainy for the staff- aka the player would commit today but the staff is holding out.
A few people here have said that's not the case. If he wants to commit, he'll be here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom