2020-21 Transfer thread | Page 18 | The Boneyard

2020-21 Transfer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't see Rickea staying at MSU but maybe it depends on her BF situation

Reaction Score
will they have a team to put on the court??
RemotePleasantBluebird-size_restricted.gif

Reaction Score
If you think about it, that would be completely nonsensical. Osahor had a nice career at Washington, but she was a very unusual player w/ a unique skill set. Other than that, Neighbors has done bupkis w/ post players at both Washington and Arkansas. Jones would have to be crazy to want to play for him.

He hasn't had one at Arkansas so not sure that can be held against him.

I'd like to see proof of concept. Or maybe I wouldn't. I can't tell.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
He hasn't had one at Arkansas so not sure that can be held against him.

I'd like to see proof of concept. Or maybe I wouldn't. I can't tell.
He had Katie Collier and Deja Strother, McD AAs, at Washington. If you are asking "Who?"--exactly.

Reaction Score
I may have to take a sabbatical from women's basketball for a while. Not sure I have ever been this PO'd from sports in a long time. We (Mississippi State) have gone from national contender to complete joke in less than a year.
I legit feel for y'all. At least LSU's fall from glory took years of slow decay. Y'all straight up plummeted in a matter of months.Thats honestly terrible on McCrays part to let everything deteriorate this quickly. I know it was a tough situation but this is pretty bad....

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Syracuse now with 10 people in the transfer portal. Seems like everyone but Cardoso and Priscilla Williams...

Syracuse is now up to 10 players in the transfer portal. Emily Engstler, Kiara Lewis, Digna Strautmane, Amaya Finklea-Guity, Maeva Djaldi-Tabdi, Taleah Washington, Faith Blackstone, Lauren Fitzmaurice, Maud Huijbens, and Khamya McNeal.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Question??

Does Texas have room?? They have 5 incoming already including 2 fantastic JUCOs. If Harris moves to OU or another BCS school she could scoop up a couple of them.
No "room" at the moment even counting Charli departing early, and senior Krya Lambert not returning for an additional season. Like other programs, there is some expected attrition; possibly 2-3 players will most likely decide to transfer out for more playing time elsewhere.

Reaction Score
Syracuse now with 10 people in the transfer portal. Seems like everyone but Cardoso and Priscilla Williams...

Syracuse is now up to 10 players in the transfer portal. Emily Engstler, Kiara Lewis, Digna Strautmane, Amaya Finklea-Guity, Maeva Djaldi-Tabdi, Taleah Washington, Faith Blackstone, Lauren Fitzmaurice, Maud Huijbens, and Khamya McNeal.

Syracuse gonna break the record for transfers in a offseason?

Reaction Score
I legit feel for y'all. At least LSU's fall from glory took years of slow decay. Y'all straight up plummeted in a matter of months.Thats honestly terrible on McCrays part to let everything deteriorate this quickly. I know it was a tough situation but this is pretty bad....

The sad part? It isn't over. Matharu was one of the 8. So we are still going to lose at least 1 more. That came from an insider today.

Reaction Score
The sad part? It isn't over. Matharu was one of the 8. So we are still going to lose at least 1 more. That came from an insider today.
Truthfully, MSU's mod and own coaches have no clue what the hell is going on and who else is going. There is a disconnect between the coaches and players and it was ridiculously obvious all year.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
I don't see how anyone could see entire teams in the portal and conclude that free transfers is a good thing.

But I've resigned myself to people taking the players' side in everything.
Since that's probably in reference to Syracuse and Miss. State (and maybe a few other programs), it's a "good thing" because there are probably internal program problems if that many players want out.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
I was right

good pick up for them
While SEC transfers haven never shied away from transferring to other SEC schools, is everyone expecting/assuming immediate eligibility next season (similar to the NCAA's blanket waiver implemented in December which trumped any mandatory intra-conference transfer sit-out seasons) is a given?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Important to note that of the ten portal entrants from Syracuse, 5 of them have already graduated so they are looking for grad schools. And one of those 5 was never on scholarship at Syracuse, she was a walk-on.

Five underclassmen is still a lot of players to loose, but it isn't quite the exodus that is being broadcast. Syracuse also has 4 incoming players - two good recruits from Canada.

(I would not be surprised if a few of the Grad transfers weren't gently encouraged to look elsewhere, too)

Reaction Score
While SEC transfers haven never shied away from transferring to other SEC schools, is everyone expecting/assuming immediate eligibility next season (similar to the NCAA's blanket waiver implemented in December which trumped any mandatory intra-conference transfer sit-out seasons) is a given?
Not sure how this will work to be honest.... will be interesting to see

Reaction Score
This just makes it worse. There is no university I despise more. Sidewalk fans for days that have never even walked into a sporting event over there.

They get to listen to the parent screaming from the stands, with a bunch of non-sense. Good luck on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom