Tremont Waters | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Tremont Waters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
But that can be said for every school involved, right?
We're different though, in state, recruited him since early high school, and we're on another level than the other rumored involved schools.

Reaction Score
Serious question though, where can he go? I think WKU is out of scholarships, Creighton is probably gonna get the two UMASS guys. Don't think any of the big dogs want him (Duke, UK, Kansas). I guess he could go to Georgetown but kinda a weird move after decomitting.

Reaction Score
Us having 4 really good guards without Waters
Jalen is awesome, Alterique is awesome if healthy but there is certainly a chance he might not be as good as we all hope next season, it's sometimes hard to get over those injuries and they claim you only get back 80% of previous movement. Vital is a good player, a nice third guard and Anderson is the fourth leading scorer on a 10th place Atlantic 10 team.

Waters would absolutely make us a better team next year and would alleviate a lot of the concern going forward, Jalen will be gone after next season.

Reaction Score
Jalen is awesome, Alterique is awesome if healthy but there is certainly a chance he might not be as good as we all hope next season, it's sometimes hard to get over those injuries and they claim you only get back 80% of previous movement. Vital is a good player, a nice third guard and Anderson is the fourth leading scorer on a 10th place Atlantic 10 team.

Waters would absolutely make us a better team next year and would alleviate a lot of the concern going forward, Jalen will be gone after next season.
Agreed. Would much rather have tremont than not. But I also think we'll be fine without him next season. But not landing him makes landing a high quality guard for 2018 a must

Reaction Score
Everyone forgets how quickly kids change their mind. Recruiting changes overnight, one phone call, and everything is turned upside down. If Texas calls Sid Wilson, and tells him he's guaranteed this, that, or the other thing, he could commit tonight. I know people don't believe that, but it's true.
That's what scares me, everything points to Sid coming here but we've shown a total inability to close lately. We need to lock him up ASAP.

Reaction Score
Mr. Waters your ride to Storrs is on the way, let's get this done..........

husky.jpg

Reaction Score
Not sure where he's going. My source is someone close to Tremont, but I can't specify. I know it goes against a lot of what's been put out there, so grain of salt.
Hmmm legit sources vs chief with his CONFIR_ED who to believe....

C

Chief00

Hmmm legit sources vs chief with his CONFIR_ED who to believe....
LOL -
Chief stays out of the drama and has been consistent throughout. On this one not sure if the nineth letter (d) will come before he announces. But, I have only gone in an upward trajectory to 89% + while your "legit" sources are basically the flavor of the day on twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
That's what scares me, everything points to Sid coming here but we've shown a total inability to close lately. We need to lock him up ASAP.

I don't think this will end up being a lack of "closing" it's the kid making a decision which will either swing to his parents wishes or close enough which would be UConn. At that point the staff is up against it don't ya think, and they're doing everything they can to swing him their way?

Reaction Score
Well Jerry is a reputable recruiting analyst, and he picked us very soon after my "next." So who knows.
Jerry is an avid reader of the boneyard. Knowing Jerry like I do, my assumption is he picked us solely on your 'next'.

Reaction Score
The good sign is this pick isnt based on a visit so maybe he's hearing something good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom