Tremont Waters | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Tremont Waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Next
Dang. Many will pass over this loss as if it's nothing. Tremont would have been a huge addition and an upgrade to MAL, IMO. Makes landing Sid a must if this is truly the case.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
No one else in the country knows what he is going to do. Yet you do?
I'm confident enough in my source and what I was told to make my prediction. Would love to be wrong. Grain of salt.

Reaction Score
I'm confident enough in my source and what I was told to make my prediction. Would love to be wrong. Grain of salt.
Not discounting your source, appreciate the info. Just wondering who this guy must be to know something everyone else is saying they dont. If you dont mind me asking where did this source say he was going?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Not discounting your source, appreciate the info. Just wondering who this guy must be to know something everyone else is saying they dont. If you dont mind me asking where did this source say he was going?
Not sure where he's going. My source is someone close to Tremont, but I can't specify. I know it goes against a lot of what's been put out there, so grain of salt.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The disrespect is real lol. Huskyforlife has been as insightful & reliable as those you mentioned many times.
Admittedly I've been wrong a few times recently, I don't blame people for being skeptical. Never take rumors seriously.

Reaction Score
Admittedly I've been wrong a few times recently, I don't blame people for being skeptical. Never take rumors seriously.
But honestly no shade to you, i appreciate your info. Im just not a gullible as i used to be lol. I mean one day last wk sid was a long long long shot and then the next day! we were in good position lol. So Grain Of Salt

c29328

On Smoko
Reaction Score
I'm pretty chill about the whole thing at this point. Fun if we get, guard wise be fine if we don't. Feel a bit like being last fatty at the bar at 3:30.

Reaction Score
I'm pretty chill about the whole thing at this point. Fun if we get, guard wise be fine if we don't. Feel a bit like being last fatty at the bar at 3:30.
Agreed worst case scenerio we go into next yr with 4 really good guards

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
But honestly no shade to you, i appreciate your info. Im just not a gullible as i used to be lol. I mean one day last wk sid was a long long long shot and then the next day! we were in good position lol. So Grain Of Salt
Everyone forgets how quickly kids change their mind. Recruiting changes overnight, one phone call, and everything is turned upside down. If Texas calls Sid Wilson, and tells him he's guaranteed this, that, or the other thing, he could commit tonight. I know people don't believe that, but it's true.

Reaction Score
No one else in the country knows what he is going to do. Yet you do?
Something will open up for him with the draft deadline. It could very well be a team he was never linked to. It will never be a team where at best he is the third best guard and fourth/ fifth best player. Sure, he would add to our depth but a "miss" here is not the end of the world. Sid Wilson is far more important.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Just something to think about, Waters knows us, we're a great basketball school, yet not even one reputable public whisper about his interest since he re opened his recruitment.

Reaction Score
Just something to think about, Waters knows us, we're a great basketball school, yet not even one reputable public whisper about his interest since he re opened his recruitment.
But that can be said for every school involved, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom