Tremont Waters | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Tremont Waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What facts did I get wrong before "you push me back to the ladies board"?
How about the part where your statement about the "glory days" being over is an opinion, not a fact?

Or the idea that missing on one recruit, who has stated he wants to run the team from day one, at a position where he would be competing with a Junior who is potentially an NBA draft pick, and a RS Freshman who was a HS All-American and similarly rated PG coming out of HS.

Congrats on your personal relationship with Tremont and his former coach. It doesn't lend any credibility to your opinion of the status of UConn basketball based on the commitment of one recruit at a position where he isn't even an immediate need.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I guess we should just fold it up then and put the money into women's volleyball.

Aren't we quite good at field hockey?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
What does this even mean? You can either recruit or you can't!
If I have to tell you then you shouldn't be commenting on recruitment

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I don't have to read anything. I personally know the kid and am good friends with Jason Shea who was his coach at NDWH. Am I privy to everything involving his recruitment? No, but I am aware of a lot more that has been put in papers or the so called "experts". So no you don't win. Honestly not a whole lot of reason for optimism with this program.
Good for you - that means squat
I coached the highest levels of pre college soccer and handled a lot of recruitment with top NCAA college soccer programs - you never know with kids and their parents - yeah I had some influence but at the end the kid has heavy influence from "friends" and family - there is very little a recruiter/coach from a college can do but become friends and dote on the kid.
If you have no optimism for the UConn program that's your issue to deal with not mine to know or care about because your attitude comes across loud and clear

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Really? Shea and I graduated from NDWH together in 97.
I graduated from high school with Sen Mark Warner - head of the foreign relations committee in the Senate
Does that mean I should know the workings and behind the scenes?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I graduated from high school with Sen Mark Warner - head of the foreign relations committee in the Senate
Does that mean I should know the workings and behind the scenes?
RHS alum? Me too! '06 though

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I don't have to read anything. I personally know the kid and am good friends with Jason Shea who was his coach at NDWH. Am I privy to everything involving his recruitment? No, but I am aware of a lot more that has been put in papers or the so called "experts". So no you don't win. Honestly not a whole lot of reason for optimism with this program.
How many cell phones does Jason Shea have?

Reaction Score
So.... is the point here that our glory days are over because some insider knows some random recruit and his coach, who collectively have an unfavorable opinion about UCONN?

Reaction Score
So WKU is out, Creighton still doesn't know definitively if they can add him. Basically us or going back to GTown, which doesn't seem likely to me for some reason.

Reaction Score
So it appears that he is out of options yet he still won't commit to UConn. Could that just mean he has no intention of ever stepping foot in Storrs? Hmmmm....

Reaction Score
So it appears that he is out of options yet he still won't commit to UConn. Could that just mean he has no intention of ever stepping foot in Storrs? Hmmmm....
He's waiting for Hell to freeze over.....will be watching the weather closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom