Tremont Waters | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tremont Waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Fail5.jpg

Reaction Score
Somehow this thread will too become a 15 page monster full of - aimless off topic arguing, references to everyones first drink and literally anything else but Tremont Waters.. but still - I will refresh my browser at work every 30 minutes and eagerly check for the latest "news". Sigh...

Reaction Score
Christ. I;m just talking about Waters.

Flip me sshitee, but the last time I talked with Swoffard at the ACC tourny at Barclay (who was pleased with the attendance, and when I mentioned UConn, he kind of smiled) and then hopped into the limo to the airport, only to come back to the hotel because the flight was delayed and traffic, and left the next day.

And it definitely isn't easy to talk to Jim, but when you live somewhat "connected" in Greensboro it gives you a chance.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

Flip me sshitee, but the last time I talked with Swoffard at the ACC tourny at Barclay (who was pleased with the attendance, and when I mentioned UConn, he kind of smiled) and then hopped into the limo to the airport, only to come back to the hotel because the flight was delayed and traffic, and left the next day.

And it definitely isn't easy to talk to Jim, but when you live "connected" in Greensboro it gives you a chance.

It's okay.

You've been drinking and you crashed a message board.

We've hired you a lawyer and we're arranging bail.

Sit tight and don't let anyone get behind you.

Reaction Score
It's okay.

You've been drinking and you crashed a message board.

We've hired you a lawyer and we're arranging bail.

Sit tight and don't let anyone get behind you.

Wow do you want images of passes and hotel details - only on PM for the Barclay?

Reaction Score

And it definitely isn't easy to talk to Jim, but when you live somewhat "connected" in Greensboro it gives you a chance.
it just keeps getting worse from here, man.

Reaction Score
Just trying to share, but is Fishy wants proof of interaction with Swafford that can be arranged.

But back to the original topic I think we will all be happy if Tremont Uconn,, And that what it is all about.

And BL - concerning your post do you rally think a fellow Bantam would invent something?

Reaction Score
Just trying to share, but is Fishy wants proof of interaction with Swafford that can be arranged.

But back to the original topic I think we will all be happy if Tremont UConn,, And that what it is all about.

And BL - concerning your post do you rally think a fellow Bantam would invent something?
His post are getting slighy more coherent, he's sobering up lmfaooo

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I'm not buying this for a minute. This has to be a troll thread.

Reaction Score
Maybe he was celebrating Jim 's 75th but no matter, he had some fun good for #NEforce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom