Tremont Waters | The Boneyard

Tremont Waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Its time to say my State university and I will lhave a splashing history of NCAA wins.

Thank you KO and UConn will bearing with me, and to the Uconn hoarde, "Watch us, the sky's the limit"!

Believe, ITS UCONN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Sorry if I don't know if Waters declared. I was just drinking with one of Roy's good friends and he mentioned that Roy and Jim K still have 3 championships out of one school. And I responed tha Jim is not intimately involved with UConn BB but KO has a ring. Down in NC they have nothing but respect for UConn and Jim K; and wonder what the future will be for Duke and NC going forward when Coach K and Roy retire.

So if Waters declared, and I did not see it call me slow.

Reaction Score
Sorry if I don't know if Waters declared. I was just drinking with one of Roy's good friends and he mentioned that Roy and Jim K still have 3 championships out of one school. And I responed tha Jim is not intimately involved with UConn BB but KO has a ring. Down in NC they have nothing but respect for UConn and Jim K; and wonder what the future will be for Duke and NC going forward when Coach K and Roy retire.

So if Waters declared, and I did not see it call me slow.
sorry man, I'm more confused now than when you posted the thread.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
500x500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads