Tremont Waters | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Tremont Waters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
The good sign is this pick isnt based on a visit so maybe he's hearing something good.

Was just thinking the same thing, he must have heard something from Tremont camp. Let's hope this is the case, and he's not just assuming since their "seems" to be limited options like the rest of this board

Reaction Score
Was just thinking the same thing, he must have heard something from Tremont camp. Let's hope this is the case, and he's not just assuming since their "seems" to be limited options like the rest of this board
That could also be the case, i hope he wouldnt base his prediction on an assumption

Reaction Score
I don't think this will end up being a lack of "closing" it's the kid making a decision which will either swing to his parents wishes or close enough which would be UConn. At that point the staff is up against it don't ya think, and they're doing everything they can to swing him their way?
It's a sales job and you need to always be closing. We haven't been good at it and that needs to change. No more excuses, we shook up the staff and now we need to see results.

Reaction Score
So.... is the point here that our glory days are over because some alleged insider claims he knows some random recruit and his coach, who collectively have an unfavorable opinion about UConn?

FIFY

Reaction Score
Hopefully if Wilson commits tomorrow Tremont will commit, soon. I'm not getting my hopes up though.

C

Chief00

Yeah, Wilson is more the traditional recruit - you know what he likes. Chil and KO can work him. Tremont is actually damaging his brand by waiting and letting suitors take other guys and close out their ships. He will have to go to UConn to create that buzz again and he will succeed at that - I am confident of that.

Reaction Score
Yeah, Wilson is more the traditional recruit - you know what he likes. Chil and KO can work him. Tremont is actually damaging his brand by waiting and letting suitors take other guys and close out their ships. He will have to go to UConn to create that buzz again and he will succeed at that - I am confident of that.
Dad really likes Chills which helps.

Reaction Score
Now that it looks like we lost Sidney, just another top 100 recruit over the last two months we lost.

What are the chances of Uconn losing Tremont to another program?

What an offseason, hard for me to remember the days when we lost recruits to St. John's & Providence.

Embarrassing.

Reaction Score
Now that it looks like we lost Sidney, just another top 100 recruit over the last two months we lost.

What are the chances of UConn losing Tremont to another program?

What an offseason, hard for me to remember the days when we lost recruits to St. John's & Providence.

Embarrassing.

You mean like Mo Harkless, Chris Obepka and Kris Dunn?

Reaction Score
You mean like Mo Harkless, Chris Obepka and Kris Dunn?
Harkless decommitted when we were going through the whole Nate Miles thing, Diallo went to Kansas and there was no room here for Dunn.

Reaction Score
Harkless decommitted when we were going through the whole Nate Miles thing, Diallo went to Kansas and there was no room here for Dunn.

So we didn't lose them to these schools? We had Harkless, we lost him. Other players came when he didn't, Nate Miles or no. Alex Oriakhi came, Jamal Coombs-McDaniel, both top 100 players. UConn lost Harkless, and it was because Nate Blue declared the era of Calhoun over--prematurely. Although UConn wasn't a top finalist for Obepka, it did offer him and recruit him.

Reaction Score

What are the chances of UConn losing Tremont to another program?

Embarrassing.

What are the chances that someone who can log onto a computer has difficulty distinguishing between facts, rumors and just made up crap.

Embarassing.

Reaction Score

You have a pretty tenuous grip on the reality, have you considered running for office?

Reaction Score
You have a pretty tenuous grip on the reality, have you considered running for office?
Have thought about it, but I already really like my current working position, I've only been promoted 5 times in 8 years, lol.

But hey, recruitment is fluid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds