Tremont Waters | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Tremont Waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So we didn't lose them to these schools? We had Harkless, we lost him. Other players came when he didn't, Nate Miles or no. Alex Oriakhi came, Jamal Coombs-McDaniel, both top 100 players. UConn lost Harkless, and it was because Nate Blue declared the era of Calhoun over--prematurely. Although UConn wasn't a top finalist for Obepka, it did offer him and recruit him.
Sure, you could say that about Harkless but not about Kris Dunn and Cheick Diallo.

Reaction Score
Crystal Balls are useless. If we get Sid...Oz has said we'd be done with 2017. I personally would like both. :)

Getting both of these kids would make me the happiest I could be with news that Oz knows nothing

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Is the "done for 2017" theory possibly meaning we're not going to go out and recruit new guys ... Not necessarily "our roster is finalized" ?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
'88.

That's a lot of guys from Rockville. Make sure you take REM's advice.

I went to Manchester High, but lived about 1/2 mile from the corner of Manchester and Vernon.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
My thoughts on "done for 2017" just means Waters is going to commit tonight, before Wilson tomorrow
Serious or sarcastic I like it either way.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
That's a lot of guys from Rockville. Make sure you take REM's advice.

I went to Manchester High, but lived about 1/2 mile from the corner of Manchester and Vernon.
Grew up in Vernon. Just bought my first house about halfway between Shady Glen and MHS probably not far from where you grew up.

Reaction Score
You mean Obepka. He chose St. John's over UConn.
No, I don't mean Chris Obekpa I mean Cheick Diallo. I was responding to your post saying we got beat out on Harkless, Cheick Diallo, and Dunn.

Reaction Score
No, I don't mean Chris Obekpa I mean Cheick Diallo. I was responding to your post saying we got beat out on Harkless, Cheick Diallo, and Dunn.

?? Harkless, Obepka and Dunn

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Shady Glen! Man, life was so much better before they invented cholestoral.

Love those cheese burgers and shakes.

I let myself get it like once a year now. Usually when my little sister visits from Boston

Reaction Score
Love those cheese burgers and shakes.

I let myself get it like once a year now. Usually when my little sister visits from Boston

Do they still make the cheeseburgers with the "wings" -- the cheese grilled to a crisp on the side. Man, it's been decades since I've had one of those.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Do they still make the cheeseburgers with the "wings" -- the cheese grilled to a crisp on the side. Man, it's been decades since I've had one of those.

He'll yeah. Although it's been over a year since my last one. I'm sure I'll get one this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom