Transfer Thread Pt 2..... | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Transfer Thread Pt 2.....

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
If she wants to play closer to home her final year, South Carolina , Georgia, and Tennessee are all within a few hours from Atlanta. If she wants to challenge for a championship that would open up a lot of other schools including UConn. I guess it really depends on why she is transferring .
If she is graduating in 3 years at Texas A&M, she obviously has academics as a priority. Don't rule out Georgia Tech, which is a very fine academic institution.

Reaction Score
You think Geno will give her a chance?

she is very similar to Batouly Camara just better............both are hyper aggressive rebounders............don't know if she meets whatever other criteria UConn looks for..............one question is what is Camara's status going forward..........

Reaction Score
If she is graduating in 3 season at Texas A&M, she obviously has academics as a priority. Don't rule out Georgia Tech, which is a very fine academic institution.

GT is on the recruiting upswing although a couple of players are a year away.....

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
GT is on the recruiting upswing although a couple of players are a year away.....
Was talking strictly academically. GT continues to not make the NCAA tourney, despite good recruiting classes (or am I forgetting recent NCAA tourney invites?)

Reaction Score
most likely just tired of watching Chennedy's backside as she races down the court one on three......

I really think I'd give up a couple of day's salary just to watch the look on Geno's face if he had Chennedy at UConn after one of those misadventures..........

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I really think I'd give up a couple of day's salary just to watch the look on Geno's face if he had Chennedy at UConn after one of those misadventures.....
Stop amusing yourself by bashing Carter. Chennedy at UConn would have been a far different ( read that as better) player and Geno would be thrilled to have more of a contribution from the 2017 HS class.

Reaction Score
Was talking strictly academically. GT continues to not make the NCAA tourney, despite good recruiting classes (or am I forgetting recent NCAA tourney invites?)

they have #21 Dixon and #25 Balogun coming in both really solid players and then Alisha Lewis the following year also really good.....

Reaction Score
Stop amusing yourself by bashing Carter. Chennedy at UConn would have been a far different ( read that as better) player and Geno would be thrilled to have more of a contribution from the 2017 HS class.

come on Coco.........yes she's an incredible offensive performer but there's not another top player that I can think of that makes more mistakes and selfish plays then Carter

Reaction Score
interesting how you wrote that...."If she wants to challenge for a championship that would open up a lot of other schools including UConn"......just a couple of days ago many here would have written "if you want to win a championship you go to UConn...." ....times have changed already......
If she is graduating in 3 years at Texas A&M, she obviously has academics as a priority. Don't rule out Georgia Tech, which is a very fine academic institution.

I forgot all about GT.

Reaction Score
Would CD let her wear the makeup?

Doubt it. Anriel also wears lashes, which is her nickname. But I'm sure she'll be willing to give up her mantra to compete at the highest level.

Reaction Score
come on Coco....yes she's an incredible offensive performer but there's not another top player that I can think of that makes more mistakes and selfish plays then Carter
If you think MW making a sloppy pass or not covering her man close enough is enough to warrant a seat on the bench then where would Geno place Carter after one of her one on two or one on three forays?

Reaction Score
per her mom she wants to play for a team that has a shot at winning a national championship, so I'm suspecting she's looking at Blue bloods.

Reaction Score
per her mom she wants to play for a team that has a shot at winning a national championship, so I'm suspecting she's looking at Blue bloods.

South Carolina or maybe even Maryland..........I assume Baylor and Texas have the big kids covered already............

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
come on Coco....yes she's an incredible offensive performer but there's not another top player that I can think of that makes more mistakes and selfish plays then Carter
Then you are not thinking very hard & also contradicting yourself by calling her a "top player".

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I wouldn't mind seeing her in Knoxville:)

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I too would also think that SC is a very likely destination then, just a few hours from Lanta.

Reaction Score
that adult diaper look is just so South Carolina...I gotta say they have to be the favorite.....

LOL well atleast at SC she could have her shorts custom made to her liking instead of rolling them over multiple times :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Then you are not thinking very hard & also contradicting yourself by calling her a "top player".

she's the best one on one scorer in college basketball and is pretty much ready for the WNBA offensively if you are just looking for a scorer...........but from the multiple games I have seen her play she is hardly a complete player............an out of control Kelsey Mitchell comes to mind
LOL well atleast at SC she could have her shorts custom made to her liking instead of rolling them over multiple times :rolleyes:

no, no, no they like to roll them.......it's no fun if you actually make them to fit like that!!!

Reaction Score

What is your definition of a blue blood? There is very few Blue bloods in Women basketball. Other than UConn and maybe Notre Dame it is pretty much a crap shoot these days. If Mississippi State wins the last two champions are not what I consider blue bloods.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom