These are the AG facts! | Page 4 | The Boneyard

These are the AG facts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
The main point, from this time on is: If UCONN runs up against a top quality player(like Dungee). again, they are in trouble.
Throughout the Arkansas game there seemed to be no stopping her.

Reaction Score
VidNick-You’re posting in the wrong thread. This is an AG thread. Need a stronger RX in your glasses.......A little blurry vision possibly.

Reaction Score
unrealer? Paige's shooting has fallen off down the stretch.
Yes, people are saying the wall, too many minutes. Caitlan went through the wall I guess. As for too many minutes, apparently Paige moans and groans when taken out. Maybe Geno doesn't want to listen to it or wants to make sure she is happy, so he keeps her in. Here is what I wonder: No one likes to come out, but in blowouts star players normally seem happy some of their teammates get a bit more playing time. Not complaining to the coaches. How do the mere mortals on the team feel about this?

Reaction Score
Vidnick-Yup, you do need the new RX in your glasses. Why do you do this? Post in the wrong thread?
There are so many threads on Paige and Caitlin post in the correct thread please.

Reaction Score
VidNick-You’re posting in the wrong thread. This is an AG thread. Need a stronger RX in your glasses.......A little blurry vision possibly.
hart2hart: yea, got sidetracked a little bit. However, the stats I have been mentioning need a frame of reference and other players om the team are a good reference: and then the side conversations begin.
I looked at your single? contribution to the thread and it was very uplifting, but kicked the can down the road. Time is too precious to wait for the summer. Did this talk not occur after her freshman year?

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Yes, people are saying the wall, too many minutes. Caitlan went through the wall I guess. As for too many minutes, apparently Paige moans and groans when taken out. Maybe Geno doesn't want to listen to it or wants to make sure she is happy, so he keeps her in. Here is what I wonder: No one likes to come out, but in blowouts star players normally seem happy some of their teammates get a bit more playing time. Not complaining to the coaches. How do the mere mortals on the team feel about this?
Yeah, now you're trolling...

Reaction Score
Tilting at windmills! Good one, Pengy!

1615138002994.png

Reaction Score
I agree Donald for the most part, but I also think she doesn't have a great feel for what GA wants out of her in the half court. She seems to struggle with what her instincts tell her to do and what GA is telling her to do. She is caught between the two and that to me is as much a coaching problem as it is a player problem.
Of course it is.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
For me, I believe AG is improving. She is a little hesitant which I’m sure Geno will continue to work on. I bet she comes back as a junior leaps and bounds better. She’s super talented, just needs to work on a few things. This summer she will. Geno has a year-end meeting with each player on things he would like them to work on.
However, if Nika is out the rest of the BET my common sense tells me AG will play more.
Hopefully she plays well or will get pulled. I’m rooting for you AG! BIGTIME!
One thing for sure she is already good at leaps and bounds!

Reaction Score
Well, I count EW as a wing now a days but she is really a guard, so that makes 4 guards with CW, EW, PB and NM. But, I love having a lot of guards in the game too and I really do like CW but.....I am starting to think she is our version of Cooke at SC. High volume shooter who misses a lot of shots, poor defender and doesn't do a lot of anything else.

yes, I know GA disagrees with me and I know he has won 11 championships, yada yada yada.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Geez folks, we have a game today, what happened last game has no bearing on what happens today. In the end to argue opinions is like politics, no one listens to an opinion that doesn't mimic their own. "Facts mam, nothing but the facts".

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So, here’s my two cents worth. Aubrey is still developing as a player. She sometimes seems out of place and offensive sets in it’s not in frequently moved into position by the point guard. She does seem to struggle finishing sometimes.

That said, she reminds me a lot of Gabby Williams in that I find myself paying a lot of attention to her whenever she’s on the court because I know that she is going to do things that are going to make my jaw drop. Whether it’s grabbing a pass out of the air, blocking a shot, diving on the floor or hustling back to make a play that she has no business getting to. She is just a pleasure to watch. As a sophomore, is she perfect? Absolutely not, but her freakish athleticism is something you just can’t teach. The rest will come in time.

JMHO

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
There is a longstanding policy of not typing in all caps. Please refrain from this practice.
Agree! There are only so many capital letters to go around, and if one poster uses them up, there won’t be any for the rest of us.

( yeah, I know, it’s “Internet showering.”)

Reaction Score
Yeah, now you're trolling...
Geno recently (this week?) said she was in his top three list of complainers when taken out of a game. I did not say it or make it up. Which begs the question: how do her teammates feel about that. No one here will ever know, but many of us here have been on teams and know Stevie Nicks was correct in saying "players only love you when their playing".

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Geno recently (this week?) said she was in his top three list of complainers when taken out of a game. I did not say it or make it up. Which begs the question: how do her teammates feel about that. No one here will ever know, but many of us here have been on teams and know Stevie Nicks was correct in saying "players only love you when their playing".
Lol, keep trying.

Reaction Score
It was untacked a while ago. But going back and forth between posts is tedious too. I went through your post and identified some names so you can see what I’m asking
ok ok but I hate typing more than i have too. it does seem really easy to know the initials though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom