The September Dam...When is it going to break? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

The September Dam...When is it going to break?

When will the dam break?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pj

Reaction Score
Thanks.

It was part of waking up from a lengthy & refreshing Indiana highway rest stop nap when storms made it unwise to keep driving from StLou to LouKY.

You're not going Cardinal on us, are you?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
You're not going Cardinal on us, are you?
Never.

It's tough to see multiple high-traffic locations showing, "You're in ACC country." Reinforces my feeling that the injustice is that Notre Dame wasn't left out.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Thanks.

It was part of waking up from a lengthy & refreshing Indiana highway rest stop nap when storms made it unwise to keep driving from StLou to LouKY.
cool story bro.

C

Chief00

Rather than respond individually - here it is:

Our recruiting plan has zero football dependency.
Wouldn’t it be nice to take a recruit to a full football stadium and celebrate after an exciting win? Sure, but it’s not part of the plan.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score

Wouldn’t it be nice to take a recruit to a full football stadium and celebrate after an exciting win? Sure, but it’s not part of the plan.
Just stop

Reaction Score

A full Basketball arena with 17,000 screaming fans and that thunderous sound reverberating. Is the best legal recruiting tool you can have.

Last edited:

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
It’s what someone says when they have nothing of value to offer - so they try to level the playing field downwards.
Around these parts, I've always regarded "Just stop" more as the gentle warning before a throat punch.

C

Chief00

Kinda like discrediting someone by arbitrarily applying a “casual” label to them

Chief has never associated “Casual” with “Discredited”. Chief has posted numerous times about his affection for our “Casual” Fans and how they are valued. Chief just can’t understand how that gets twisted to “Discredited”.

Reaction Score
You've always supported the casual fan, almost to a fault.

You’re trying hard to fake sincerity with Chief. Can’t blame you as you realize the bigger picture.

PS: People taking Chief’s charade seriously need to relax. The dam will break soon.

C

Chief00

Chaters out in force tonight

The outcome will be the same as when Chief’s recent 4 man line prediction in football proved true. Except for Huskymedic, who manned up, as Coach Calhoun use to term it, the rest of those dudes were silent. My prediction is that will happen when my September prediction is validated. You won’t hear from the basement dwellers. They will pretend it never happened.

Reaction Score
I hear Eisenhower's niece was weird...
I think it’s his grand daughter, maybe niece, laura Eisenhower. Claims she has teleported to Mars, amongst other things.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
A full Basketball arena with 17,000 screaming fans and that thunderous sound reverberating. Is the best legal recruiting tool you can have.

Hmm...so are we going to bring our recruits to Allen Field House? Does Self know about this?

Reaction Score
The outcome will be the same as when Chief’s recent 4 man line prediction in football proved true. Except for Huskymedic, who manned up, as Coach Calhoun use to term it, the rest of those dudes were silent. My prediction is that will happen when my September prediction is validated. You won’t hear from the basement dwellers. They will pretend it never happened.

What you should really do, Chief, to stick it to the haters, is predict which specific players will actually commit in September. That would be truly wild. I know that you know in your head which players it will be but the gag order prevents you from saying anything.

Reaction Score
Chief has never associated “Casual” with “Discredited”. Chief has posted numerous times about his affection for our “Casual” Fans and how they are valued.
lol sure thing bud

Chief just can’t understand how that gets twisted to “Discredited”.
I have no doubt you have difficulty understanding.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw Andre Drummond on campus and said Chief told him the September dam about to break. It's pretty serious. Con_ir_ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom