The September Dam...When is it going to break? | Page 7 | The Boneyard

The September Dam...When is it going to break?

When will the dam break?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Tell the truth - I have always said September. And in a recent post I was even more specific time wise. The IQ level on this board has taken a nose dive - but don’t worry Chief to the rescue.

Relax chief.

Reaction Score
Tell the truth - I have always said September. And in a recent post I was even more specific time wise. The IQ level on this board has taken a nose dive - but don’t worry Chief to the rescue.

Wow, you are predicting a basketball team with ZERO commitments, will actually receive a commitment. Move over Swami! Step up Chief with all your "insider information" and give us the players and dates they will commit. You are GUESSING just like everybody else on here that posts so called "insider information"!

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Wow, you are predicting a basketball team with ZERO commitments, will actually receive a commitment. Move over Swami! Step up Chief with all your "insider information" and give us the players and dates they will commit. You are GUESSING just like everybody else on here that posts so called "insider information"!
... as contrasted with this unique, valuable, and timely contribution.

C

Chief00

Calling commits in September after two OVs are announced is like calling that snow will fall in February. Your trophy is in the mail
Please review the UConn Sept OV’s the last few years and come back and see me.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
[QUOTE="borninansonia, post: 2841183, member: 184"

This Neandertal says: I think the IQ of most humans has taken a nose dive.[/QUOTE]

statistically impossible.It is graded on a curve. But point taken.

Reaction Score
Which Boneyarder asked this question to Corey Evans?

Is Precious Achiuwa slipping from the grasp of UConn?

I wouldn’t necessarily say Achiuwa is slipping out of the grasp of UConn because he has yet to schedule an official visit or even narrow his school list. However, the competition for him has been fierce since he was a freshman, and the fact that he left the Northeast for his final year of school and is now at Montverde in Florida might not work in the favor of the Huskies. St. John’s, Kansas, UNC and UCLA are heavy in pursuit, and I would expect Achiuwa to keep his recruitment open until the springtime. I wouldn’t say that UConn is out of the hunt whatsoever, but the Huskies also might not be the hands-down favorite for him, either.

Reaction Score
Please review the UConn Sept OV’s the last few years and come back and see me.
Nice try. Ollie handled recruiting differently. The guys that have done their homework have repeatedly provided evidence of Hurley's strategy. Which is to hold off on "early" commitments, host official visits starting in September, and look for commitments at that time. All of this has been known since shortly after we hired him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom