The September Dam...When is it going to break? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

The September Dam...When is it going to break?

When will the dam break?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

borninansonia

Neandertal
Reaction Score
I'm very glad Chief posts, and whether I think he's a joke or a seer is unimportant.

He gives me something to read here, which distracts me from the difficult project on which I should be working. He helps me procrastinate, and for that I am most appreciative.

Thank you Chief.

pj

Reaction Score
I'm very glad Chief posts, and whether I think he's a joke or a seer is unimportant.

He gives me something to read here, which distracts me from the difficult project on which I should be working. He helps me procrastinate, and for that I am most appreciative.

Thank you Chief.

Chief is one of the most positive posters on this forum. I'd much rather read a Chief post than another debate about Ollie, a guide to fast food, or a "twenty minutes" to the next happening Q&A.

Reaction Score
Chief is one of the most positive posters on this forum. I'd much rather read a Chief post than another debate about Ollie, a guide to fast food, or a "twenty minutes" to the next happening Q&A.

+1

Reaction Score
BasketballRecruiting.Rivals.com - Wednesday's Leftovers: Dishing on Auburn, Florida, Georgetown, more

James Bouknight
The four-star guard had a tremendous month of July on the travel circuit with the PSA Cardinals program and boosted his recruitment immensely after sitting out a large portion of the year due to an injury. He already visited Virginia Tech and will head to Miami this weekend, and the Hurricanes could be the dark horse. Indiana could have a say, but an official visit to UConn - a trip that will occur on Sept. 13 - could be all that the Huskies need to begin their 2019 class. A handful of others possible targets are not as far along with their recruitment, and Bouknight is the likely the closest to making a decision.

Reaction Score
If Precious is really going to wait until spring to commit somewhere then we need to hit on at least 3 of our big time targets like Bouk, Akok etc. so he feels good about winning for his likely 1 year in college. If chief's dam springs leaks and doesn't burst I think we are toast with the guy.

Reaction Score
Leslie-Africas-Biggest-Dam-Falling-Apart1.jpg

Looks like a limp recruiting class.

Reaction Score
I feel for anyone who takes anything on the boneyard as serious as you take this. Sheesh lighting up dude. It’s all fun. Every time one of you go on one of those annual “take cheif down” campaigns it makes cheif a bigger rockstar than he already is lol
Thats cold bro, misspelling Chief on purpose like that. Everyone else missed it, but I see it. Shaaaade.

C

Chief00

BasketballRecruiting.Rivals.com - Wednesday's Leftovers: Dishing on Auburn, Florida, Georgetown, more

James Bouknight
The four-star guard had a tremendous month of July on the travel circuit with the PSA Cardinals program and boosted his recruitment immensely after sitting out a large portion of the year due to an injury. He already visited Virginia Tech and will head to Miami this weekend, and the Hurricanes could be the dark horse. Indiana could have a say, but an official visit to UConn - a trip that will occur on Sept. 13 - could be all that the Huskies need to begin their 2019 class. A handful of others possible targets are not as far along with their recruitment, and Bouknight is the likely the closest to making a decision.

Chief can’t comment other than to say I am feeling good.

Reaction Score
Chief can’t comment other than to say I am feeling good.
Chief feeling good. Smoking peace pipe since 4:20 this afternoon with occasional 20 minute breaks and a side of sacreds while watching various Charlie Sheen flicks and tv shows.

All very good signs.

C

Chief00

The”i” and the “e” rule applies when they are consecutive letters. What school did you dudes go to? Chief has enough of basketball stuff going right now without discussing grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom