New court filings name former UConn standouts Rodney Purvis, Sterling Gibbs, Terry Larrier in Kevin Ollie case | Page 8 | The Boneyard

New court filings name former UConn standouts Rodney Purvis, Sterling Gibbs, Terry Larrier in Kevin Ollie case

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
We had plans, miscommunication. Ask Facey as a witness.

Kentan will be subpoened but let’s examine your prior testimony.

Mr Chief Double Zero - how does one miscommunicate one’s location between Connecticut and Michigan in a 1:1 conversation?

7EBCD78E-6546-41F7-94EE-4B2BFDB1EF00.png

C

Chief00

Next Ollie is going to sue all the bartenders and coeds in the state of Connecticut.
There would be some interesting witness testimonies - his attorney is opening a can of snakes.

C

Chief00

@whaler11 - What part of real life don’t you get? I did talk to him as did Kenton and a female (Chief cleaning up the language for Women’s History Month) and we all understood he would be in Storrs and believed it right up to game time. Why would anyone lie about that anyways? It will be obvious if he’s at the game or not. Your whole narrative is silly and foolish.
Kenton was preparing for the game, hence the communications gap, when plans changed.

C

Chief00

Mark Gottfried didn't get fired for cause, nor for cheating. He resigned from Alabama, where he won regular season titles and earned the school its first ever #1 ranking, and he resigned from NC State after two losing seasons (prior to which he had gone to four straight NCAA tournaments and two S16s). His first job was at Murray State, where he won three straight OVC championships.

Not a good comparison.

Actually an excellent comparison and what KO could have done with $2.5M to boot.

C

Chief00

Of course UConn doesn't want to make it Jerry Springer. You think any of this is benefitting Ollie?!?? Dude has taken a flamethrower to everything, doubt the guy picks up the pieces.

That’s the growing concern with guys who know and care about KO. He is withdrawing into a smaller and smaller World as he alienates a growing group of former friends. .

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
@whaler11 - What part of real life don’t you get? I did talk to him as did Kenton and a female (Chief cleaning up the language for Women’s History Month) and we all understood he would be in Storrs and believed it right up to game time. Why would anyone lie about that anyways? It will be obvious if he’s at the game or not. Your whole narrative is silly and foolish.
Kenton was preparing for the game, hence the communications gap, when plans changed.

I get this part. After it was posted that Dre was in Oakland, you posted that TCF was clueless that he was in Storrs and your proof was that you talked to him yourself.

I get the part of life where you are a pathological liar who claims inside information like 11:11 when in fact it was just a placeholder time on a schedule.

It’s clear in 2019 that many people on the internet can’t discern reality from fantasy - I’m just helping the #casualbrowser separate the two.

C

Chief00

That isn’t context... I’m going to ask Facey if he remembers this event and some random old man with young daughters he was going to hang out with (this was ridiculous to type).
Polycom, you are not real sharpe, I never said any of my daughters were involved or that I was old. It’s been a few years ago but I believe the plan was for him to sit with Facey’s girlfriend and another female - that Dre called Fresh after a song. Again, his plans change - not a big deal - seen him several times since.

C

Chief00

I get this part. After it was posted that Dre was in Oakland, you posted that TCF was clueless that he was in Storrs and your proof was that you talked to him yourself.

I get the part of life where you are a pathological liar who claims inside information like 11:11 when in fact it was just a placeholder time on a schedule.

It’s clear in 2019 that many people on the internet can’t discern reality from fantasy - I’m just helping the #casualbrowser separate the two.
I did talk to him on my cell and he told me he would be in Storrs but his plans later changed.
You are looking for conspiracies that don’t exist. That seems to be a pattern for you.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I did talk to him on my cell and he told me he would be in Storrs but his plans later changed.
You are looking for conspiracies that don’t exist. That seems to be a pattern for you.

Your post is in this very thread:

“you are clueless. he is in storrs”

get your story straight or have facey slap a gag order on you to save face

C

Chief00

Whatever actually happened behind closed doors with K.O. and the old coaching, mentors, staff, administration, recruits etc. we really don't know. We don't know what was said, how it was said. When that trust breaks down particular after certain assurances has been made things can turn left real quick. All of this was expected and foreseeable once they terminated K.O. for cause. The University pushed him too far, the crossed some lines that he clearly has not been able to reconcile. He's pushed the red button, pursuing the nuclear option. His position and strategy is clearly not about logic and more about his perceived perception of what occurred based on his own value system that includes his principles. When a person gets locked in there is no turning back; it's all or nothing. K.O. has to be able to look himself in the mirror and go to sleep at night so looking at it this way I can understand where he is. He has nothing else to lose.

It's easy to sit here and pile on K.O. at this point. There is a difference in opinion on how the separation needed to play itself out. Decisions were made and we all are going to have to pay the consequences. It was someone's job to clean this "ISH" up and they failed bottom line full stop. I'm sure there is a lot of stories out there and a number of efforts made but this is a colossal failure. All we can do at this point is hope for the best. Paying the Piper never feels good. This is self inflicted.

P.S. We should have put an Alumni fund raising campaign together to bridge the gap here even if the number was double the $2.5M offer to prevent this. I would have contributed my annual $25 to something like this :)
KO got greedy and was disappointed or should I say bitter. His attorney, if he had his best interests in mind, would have tried to control that. I don’t know if he did but see no evidence of that. They marched off the cliff together and are still in a freefall.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
My head/eyes are killing me right now from a bit of an injury sustained last night, so I won't be able to read the article for a couple of days. Can anyone give me a quick summary?

C

Chief00

Your post is in this very thread:

“you are clueless. he is in storrs”

get your story straight or have facey slap a gag order on you to save face

You are still clueless and I thought he was in Storrs as did his other friends. It’s not complicated unless you want to see a nonsensical conspiracy behind every day life. Again, what is my motivation to lie about it, everyone would know if he was at Gampel for the game.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You are still clueless and I thought he was in Storrs as did his other friends. It’s not complicated unless you want to see a nonsensical conspiracy behind every day life. Again, what is my motivation to lie about it, everyone would know if he was at Gampel for the game.

What was your motivation to make up gag orders?

What was your motivation to claim home football games were starting at 11:11?

What is your motivation for inventing a 2.5 million settlement offer through backchannels?

Who knows - but you die on the miscommunication hill brah.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Polycom, you are not real sharpe, I never said any of my daughters were involved or that I was old. It’s been a few years ago but I believe the plan was for him to sit with Facey’s girlfriend and another female - that Dre called Fresh after a song. Again, his plans change - not a big deal - seen him several times since.

You said you had daughters college age at least a year ago, so you've got to me at least 40...unless you had kids youngish so to Facey you'd be an old person considering when this happened he'd be 18 or 19. But it's cool, I can just ask him about this, I'm sure he'll verify you're entire story since you've never made anything up on the internet. This also means that Facey will be able to confirm your identity.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranon

Top Bottom