Naheim Alleyne - VT transfer | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Naheim Alleyne - VT transfer

Reaction Score
He has two years of eligibility left, but he'll be a senior next year so there's no guarantee he'll be here for two.
For sure, but if him and Stephon are that tight and Stephon doesn't come this year, you have to think there'd be a lot of familial pressure to stay and show him the ropes, especially because he's not likely pro bound (and probably not getting top Europe offers either).

Definitely want to get Castle here asap though, because this relationship just adds 1 more variable that can go wrong if we don't get Castle on campus this offseason.

Reaction Score
Nahhiem has two years left, so they'd overlap by one either way. But this obviously can't hurt.
By that logic Tyrese and RJ will be on the team next year

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
By that logic Tyrese and RJ will be on the team next year
Not trying to take shots but Alleyne is not Martin or Cole. Cole was one of the best players in the country this year and Martin has the build and hops to give him a chance at playing in the NBA.

Reaction Score
Not trying to take shots but Alleyne is not Martin or Cole. Cole was one of the best players in the country this year and Martin has the build and hops to give him a chance at playing in the NBA.
RJ was great but one of the best players in the country? How many players are on your list? Alleyne isn't expected to be Martin or Cole, that's not his role.

Reaction Score
Yea I'm with you I'm just saying these guys aren't locks to take their extra year or eligibility, especially as the world opens back up and overseas professional options become more realistic.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Alleyne might want to play with Castle if he doesn’t decide to re class. Won’t be surprised if that’s the deciding factor on his extra year.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yeah, but with AJax and Sanogo already here, he'd be maybe the third-best human being on the team.

He might want to go somewhere where he can clearly be the best human being on the team.
So Syracuse, Duke, Kansas or Louisville? That’s pretty much the low hanging fruit if you want to be sure you are the best person on the team.

Reaction Score
1650393451286.png

@Dove is up there checking things out like the ol days?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Harder than I thought, but we are far too young and clever

Toora loora, toora loo rye ay
Alleyne, till you score we stand forever

Come on Alleyne, oh I swear (what we need)
Ah come on, UConn winning everything
Break that team's press, Alleyne just hits nets
Ah come on, to UConn Alleyne, please
Our guards all need rest, Alleyne, tell Dan yes
Ah, come on, to UConn Alleyne, please
Nice job!

Reaction Score
This kid seems to be perfect, that being said by my count we are pretty much out of minutes provided him and castle are in. If he signs hope we can find some depth pieces

Reaction Score
This kid seems to be perfect, that being said by my count we are pretty much out of minutes provided him and castle are in. If he signs hope we can find some depth pieces
I'm guessing if him and Castle are both in for this season, we will probably be looking at developmental player that doesn't expect to get many minutes. Whether that's a 2022 freshman or another 2023 reclass

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
Who's the last lefty we had on the roster not named Antwoine Anderson?

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
RJ was great but one of the best players in the country? How many players are on your list? Alleyne isn't expected to be Martin or Cole, that's not his role.
Most advanced metrics do have him up there as one of the best in the country. I do think it’s a bit odd because he wasn’t really good in shooting % from any distance, but I think the complete lack of any competent backup gave his BPM stuff a boost.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
I guess you blocked out the last 2 season's from you head? LOL!
Ahhh yeah.. I've heard intense trauma can cause memory loss, so the last two 1st round NCAAT losses must've done just that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom