Naheim Alleyne - VT transfer | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Naheim Alleyne - VT transfer

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Any word on how the visit went? Bouk was there? I saw the wink from @Matrim55 but wanted to double check if there were updates

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Smash Video Games GIF by HyperX

Reaction Score
It's the same deal as the Newton commitment. You verbal to the staff, and then the administrative stuff takes a couple days. Gotta make sure he's good to go before officially announcing it.
Yup. Newton's visit concluded on a Sunday, and it was announced Wednesday. Not sure if Alleyne stayed overnight last night...but I imagine either way we would hear something by Friday or Saturday.

Reaction Score
It's the same deal as the Newton commitment. You verbal to the staff, and then the administrative stuff takes a couple days. Gotta make sure he's good to go before officially announcing it.
Or it is just whenever the kid wants to make it public.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
And now I know the keyboard shortcut for refresh! No more moving my mouse to the refresh icon! The Boneyard never fails!
Freak Out Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Reaction Score
Lactose intolerance. It’s our kryptonite.
Is the Dairy Farm phenomenal? Haven’t been in decades. My wife is a Cuse grad and she said she’s only going if it’s world class…

Reaction Score
Insider have been saying that the commitment is coming in.....................

20 minutes
Sad Koala GIF

Reaction Score
Or it is just whenever the kid wants to make it public.
It's like getting a job offer. The verbal offer over the phone is great, but then you need to wait a couple days for HR to sort things out. There's a slight chance something can go wrong when transferring (aka, some credits not transferring over which will delay graduation). Why announce it before you are 100% certain with the all clear?

Reaction Score
It's like getting a job offer. The verbal offer over the phone is great, but then you need to wait a couple days for HR to sort things out. There's a slight chance something can go wrong when transferring (aka, some credits not transferring over which will delay graduation). Why announce it before you are 100% certain with the all clear?
I’m sure most of that work is done before the visit. They aren’t going to waste time hosting a kid who won’t be eligible.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Oh.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
All of the ADB people put up eyes emojis for those of you that were looking for more confirmation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom