May recruiting [only] thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

May recruiting [only] thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
She is gonna have to change her number when she gets to Storrs
I'd love that but I have no sense she's UConn bound.....,........Shade may be the only blonde guard headed UConn's way any time soon....

Reaction Score
I'd love that but I have no sense she's UConn bound.....,........Shade may be the only blonde guard headed UConn's way any time soon....
Where do you think she is headed?

Reaction Score
Well I don’t know if she has been to Storrs yet however she has been at a few UConn games on the road. Oregon being one of them. Most our recruits know how to keep a secret. Hopefully this is one.

Reaction Score
Where do you think she is headed?
I have absolutely no clue...........she's been quiet about her recruitment but pretty much all the top programs want her.......usually we get a bit of a feel that UConn is a serious contender but, in her case, I've seen nothing that gives me any confidence she's headed to Storrs.........on the other hand as the Toomey recruitment illustrated, thinking you've got a player figured out means nothing.......

Reaction Score
I have absolutely no clue...........she's been quiet about her recruitment but pretty much all the top programs want her.......usually we get a bit of a feel that UConn is a serious contender but, in her case, I've seen nothing that gives me any confidence she's headed to Storrs.........on the other hand as the Toomey recruitment illustrated, thinking you've got a player figured out means nothing.......
Why must you continue to stab my heart?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
The thumbs down response to your post may be telling us something. That poster usually has reliable information.
The information is not "usually" reliable it is "always" reliable. I don't think that thumbs down was about information it was more about hair color as in -what does that have to do with anything?

Reaction Score
Definitely high on Toby Fournier. Her development in such a short timeframe is amazing and exciting to see.

Hoping she's on the Canadian U17 roster for Hungary. Heard she did well at Basketball without Borders. Looking forward to seeing how she competes on the international level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom