Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 305 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

Reaction Score
Ah ok, I misread the tweets about it. That said, the original person who posted it already took it down claiming he was just speculating and didn't have any actual info.
Yeah my point about the logo doesnt preclude it from still being fake, just that the debunking it by the logo wasnt a valid one

Reaction Score
But it is still a secondary logo and not the primary preferred logo for this type of usage - correct?
Thats hard for me to say from just looking at the website, as I don't know if its a "extreme situation where space is limited or constrained", but it seems like it wouldn't be their first choice, but still a valid one if approved. It's likely either someone messing around or someone taking pre-emptive measures like they do for super bowl t-shirts etc

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
ZmN3StK.jpg

Poster on reddit says these are being printed on campus at UC right now
Oh my God, oh my God....get this out right now on Twitter....
banner-2.jpg

Reaction Score
First off how the hell do you turn down an offer to go inside the meeting? I would think the sports editor would ring your neck to not take them up unless they're seriously limiting what you can write about
On the other hand don't you think the conference has already made its mind up if they are inviting a journalist to the party? If there was bickering and ugliness the last thing a conference would want is a journalist in there to ruin their happy face a few hours later

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
First off how the hell do you turn down an offer to go inside the meeting? I would think the sports editor would ring your neck to not take them up unless they're seriously limiting what you can write about
On the other hand don't you think the conference has already made its mind up if they are inviting a journalist to the party? If there was bickering and ugliness the last thing a conference would want is a journalist in there to ruin their happy face a few hours later
Its a knife fight and Bohls doesn't trust his reflexes.

Reaction Score

Nobody wants to see sausage being made.

Reaction Score
There is no way a media guy gets an invite to the meetings and declines it. I can't believe that Is real.

It's like Saddam Hussein inviting you into his tunnel for a private interview and you declined it.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Jake Trotter‏@Jake_Trotter
Texas prez Greg Fenves left meeting with his bags 15 minutes ago. Texas Tech prez Lawrence Schovanec leaving now, said meeting has concluded

Stewart Mandel ‏@slmandel · 16m16 minutes ago
Well then it's settled. ... Just not sure what.

Stewart Mandel‏@slmandel
If no expansion, it took longer for all those schools to make their presentations than it did for the presidents to shoot them down.

Reaction Score
Yeah my point about the logo doesnt preclude it from still being fake, just that the debunking it by the logo wasnt a valid one

You're missing a step here though. I don't know how the kid did it, but the first tweets were of an entirely different logo.

He switched them later.

That's why he was caught out.

Reaction Score
David Ubben ‏@davidubben · 20m20 minutes ago
Big 12's presidents are done meeting, Bob Bowlsby just said. Most have left with bags. Saw Boschini, Hargis, Gee already leave.

David Ubben ‏@davidubben · 19m19 minutes ago
Meeting running shorter is most definitely not a good sign for expansion. Not sure of complete schedule, but plan was to conclude at 4 CT.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Ive spent more time on the can today than they did in that meeting. Apparently my nervousness was all for naught. Even my bhole hates the big12.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom