Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 873 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

Reaction Score
This would be a smart move by the SEC…
Why is that a smart move? The longer it takes, the more games being streamed vs linear, the less value Virginia and to a lesser extent UNC have. I’d argue 5 years from now UVA isn’t even in the discussion.

Reaction Score
Why isn't it in the SECs interest to just stay where they are? Only thing i can think right now is you take members to deny them to other organizations.

I think there's a reason the SEC isn't going to move. New members, even schools like UNC don't move the average needle for the rest of the conference.

Reaction Score
Why isn't it in the SECs interest to just stay where they are? Only thing i can think right now is you take members to deny them to other organizations.

I think there's a reason the SEC isn't going to move. New members, even schools like UNC don't move the average needle for the rest of the conference.

There is no reason for the SEC to do anything. They are complete.

I giggle at the people who still think Virginia is “the south”. Maybe parts of it are.

The B1G feels very cumbersome to me.

Reaction Score
Why is that a smart move? The longer it takes, the more games being streamed vs linear, the less value Virginia and to a lesser extent UNC have. I’d argue 5 years from now UVA isn’t even in the discussion.
I’m not a big college football fan.. I’m more of a college basketball fan.. and those schools along with Duke and Syracuse are the the biggest basketball brands in the ACC in my opinion

Reaction Score
There is no reason for the SEC to do anything. They are complete.

I giggle at the people who still think Virginia is “the south”. Maybe parts of it are.

The B1G feels very cumbersome to me.
Oh it's south. Monticello is south. Maybe Alexandria gets an exclusion.

Reaction Score

SEC has taken a very deliberate path on expansion. Fit, location, and strong football tradition are all priorities. BIG has gone for national power brands, strong academics, and markets.

Reaction Score
Charlottesville is a northern city. Richmond is the south. SEC is deep south
I go by lattitude. Richmonds seems like it would be more of a northern city to me for some reason. Perhaps because of college basketball. How about Lexington?

Reaction Score
I go by lattitude. Richmonds seems like it would be more of a northern city to me for some reason. Perhaps because of college basketball. How about Lexington?
kentucky? they certainly identify with the south, they basically own the word "y'all"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HawleyArmou

Top Bottom