Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 26 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

Reaction Score
WV Board:

Here's the game changer: espn has told ACC that they can keep 100% of their current contract with up to 4 defections as long as those..aren'tFSU, Clemson, Miami, or UNC. The schools can split the money 11 ways instead of 15. Gives them incentive to not add teams.
This just doesn't make sense unless ESPN is assuming that GT, UVa, VT or some others are gone and they're trying to keep the rest intact. This isn't incentive to keep FSU, Clemson, Miami or UNC. They don't benefit by staying (again, unless it is known that others are gone).

Also, if this is true (and there is no reason to believe it is), then it would be absolute evidence that ESPN is at best acting without any regard to UConn, and at worst they would be deliberately keeping UConn and Cincy out of the ACC because they have the "A12" locked up dirt cheap. They could've easily said that the ACC can keep the same money if they take on UConn.

Reaction Score
this is one of the more unbelievable "rumors" form our man MH3. I think he's basically setting up WVU's new dream of a Big12 ACC merge/conference alignment they have been saying for weeks over there. These guys rumors are fantasy driven based on WVU's desires imo.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This just doesn't make sense unless ESPN is assuming that GT, UVa, VT or some others are gone and they're trying to keep the rest intact. This isn't incentive to keep FSU, Clemson, Miami or UNC. They don't benefit by staying (again, unless it is known that others are gone).

Also, if this is true (and there is no reason to believe it is), then it would be absolute evidence that ESPN is at best acting without any regard to UConn, and at worst they would be deliberately keeping UConn and Cincy out of the ACC because they have the "A12" locked up dirt cheap. They could've easily said that the ACC can keep the same money if they take on UConn.
Exactly.

Reaction Score
There is a thread on the WV Scout site by Eerlaw where he bemoans the fact that WV's scout site has become an Internet-wide joke.

It's a wonder it took this long, (for the internet to figure that out).

Remember the WVU fans who wanted Hilton Armstrong to apologize for flicking them the bird?

Reaction Score
Why is that funny? We used to have a President who called himself Bubba.

What someone calls themselves and what someone's mother named him are two different things.

Reaction Score
What someone calls themselves and what someone's mother named him are two different things.

He used to call himself Bubba too. It was part of his whole "hey I'm a redneck Democrat" Schtick.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
Try not to confuse things with actual news.

Liberty to the Sun Belt? Yikes.

Trying to keep track of who is in CUSA is a full time job.

Almost as hard as keeping track of our conference.

Reaction Score
KevinRDuffy 1:33pm via Web
For those wondering, NCAA tournament shares earned by Cuse/LVille will be split among old Big East. Hasn't been determined how they'd split

KevinRDuffy1:35pm via web
But #UConn stands to make some good from this year's tourney. Can't see incoming schools taking much from Huskies, Cincy, USF

Will the same apply to the fact that there are 3 ‘current’ Big E schools in the Final 4 of women’s basketball?
The Big E as we know and love maybe dead after 2013; but, damn, the Conference has 5 of the 8 teams in the Final 4 in basketball, men’s and women’s. What a way to go.
PS – Please send a note to the Catholic 7, of the 5 Big East teams in the Final 4 tournaments, all have major football teams. Whoops.

Reaction Score
Jolly Ranchers (and Bicycles)... LMAO. WTF.

theDudeofWV 2:05pm via Web
I'm down to 2 grape jolly ranchers in my desk (Thats expansion info in code).

theDudeofWV 2:18pm via Web
So you are unhappy with grape jolly ranchers. Your buddy down the hall offers you a green apple jolly rancher in exchange for 1 of yours.

theDudeofWV 2:19pm via Web
Green apple is not cherry but you like green apple better than grape but less than cherry.

theDudeofWV 2:44pm via Web
Clue: Cherry JRs have AAU memberships. Grape JRs can easily achieve AAU membership. Green apple JRs bost your football reputation.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Jolly Ranchers (and Bicycles)... LMAO. WTF.

theDudeofWV 2:05pm via Web
I'm down to 2 grape jolly ranchers in my desk (Thats expansion info in code).

theDudeofWV 2:18pm via Web
So you are unhappy with grape jolly ranchers. Your buddy down the hall offers you a green apple jolly rancher in exchange for 1 of yours.

theDudeofWV 2:19pm via Web
Green apple is not cherry but you like green apple better than grape but less than cherry.

theDudeofWV 2:44pm via Web
Clue: Cherry JRs have AAU memberships. Grape JRs can easily achieve AAU membership. Green apple JRs bost your football reputation.

At least there is some entertainment value. I am personally waiting for CR information presented in Sudoku form.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
grape-jolly-rancher-infused-vodka-recipe-card1-442x1024.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds