Kaleb Joseph cuts list- No UConn | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Kaleb Joseph cuts list- No UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey chief, I'm just pointing out that PC fans get away with a hell of a lot more than UConn fans on a constipated PC board. If you don't like that then tough $h*t. I'll continue to point that out as long as you post here.
Seems, to me that it is you who is doing the whining. BTW, thanx for the psychological advice Dr. FriarJ, PuD!!!

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
please explain to me why having multiple threads hijacked per week is better? This is a serious question. If you put the thread in off topic, than you know no one will post in it and they will continue to post here. That thread was extremely pragmatic.

In theory it's not a horrible idea - but in reality it means you have three hijacked threads plus another where people are having the same argument. 4 threads are worse than three and you're never going to stop it in those other three. I would suggest that it all be taken to the cesspool and remain off the main board - but that isn't going to happen either. I'm pretty sure at this point, I could write a script that would just post the back and forth pissing match automatically and save the posters some time. Thinking you are going to change someones mind with a superlative argument or make them shutup with an amazing smack down shows the level of maturity and understanding of human interactions. If they have been having the same argument for 5 years running, creating a special place to have that argument isn't going to happen.

Reaction Score
In theory it's not a horrible idea - but in reality it means you have three hijacked threads plus another where people are having the same argument. 4 threads are worse than three and you're never going to stop it in those other three. I would suggest that it all be taken to the cesspool and remain off the main board - but that isn't going to happen either. I'm pretty sure at this point, I could write a script that would just post the back and forth pissing match automatically and save the posters some time. Thinking you are going to change someones mind with a superlative argument or make them shutup with an amazing smack down shows the level of maturity and understanding of human interactions. If they have been having the same argument for 5 years running, creating a special place to have that argument isn't going to happen.

you can also tell everyone who wants to argue that they will be given their own thread and if they argue in other threads than they will be banned.

Reaction Score

FriarJ, alcohol will not help the situation in your mind.......what Yonnik said is spot on and he's not the deranged one here........please for the sake of sanity give this fight up!

Reaction Score
FriarJ, alcohol will not help the situation in your mind.......what Yonnik said is spot on and he's not the deranged one here........please for the sake of sanity give this fight up!
I couldn't have said it any better mauconnfan. Matter of fact I'll leave it at that, and hopefully this childish troll will go away.

Reaction Score
I love the poster who calls a guy "chief", refers to another message board as "constipated" and names a guy "pud" has the stones to deem someone else as childish...

Reaction Score
I love the poster who calls a guy "chief", refers to another message board as "constipated" and names a guy "pud" has the stones to deem someone else as childish...

Nice to know you "love" me Seanzo. Constipated is a perfect description of PC's board. Childish & pud is perfect for that poster.

Reaction Score
Grow up little man and stop hitting the sauce. As I said before your amatuer psychoanalysis makes you more PuD than PhD.

Reaction Score

Let's see some big catches then FJ............hope it's the fishing and the alcohol keeping you up late :) .......

Reaction Score

King Salmon are huge........congrats on the huge one!! ..........175lbs is a year of fish for a NE'er..............

Reaction Score
Wow, why is this forum still continuing? Talk about a nose dive!
Didn't someone create a UConn-PC pissing forum the other day?

Poor Kaleb Joseph doesn't deserve this... Too bad it's no longer about him....

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score

My wife would like to go see Alaska, but it seems to fall low on my travel dreams. What makes it a "must see" if you're not a fisherman? What areas? (I am curious, but I'm sure there could be a lot to say, so just a brief answer would be interesting). And if Kaleb Joseph or dead horse beating gets highjacked, all the better.

Reaction Score
FriarJ, if I were a PC fan, fishing in Alaska, the last thing on my mind would be a UConn hoops message board. Let alone argueing with me.
Glad the fish are biting. Hopefully you'll see Sarah Palin's house from your fishing area. Let alone Russia!!

Reaction Score
What a suprise...you guys start the BS, and then call foul when somebody fights back. Second verse; same as the first!

The reason we look down on you guys is because we won 17 Big East Titles and 3 National Championships while you won 1 Big East and ZERO NC's. You and FriarJ need to walk away. We are not rivals, just two local basketball programs. One is a powerhouse and one is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom