Kaleb Joseph cuts list- No UConn | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Kaleb Joseph cuts list- No UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Not for Mr Joseph....good luck would be another nice get for Cooley.....keep him in NE

K

Kemballin'

Just the thought of him going to Providence or 'Cuse sickens me, hopefully he'll at least go to WV, it's the only school out of those three that I wouldn't rather shoot myself than play ball at.

Reaction Score

please stop commenting about recruits! you can kill us for losing during the season, but I hate having threads be PC vs UConn in recruiting. If you want to read the threads and pick out posters you don't like, than just PM them and you guys can get into a pissing match through private convo. Thank you :)

Reaction Score
These PC fans have moxie and swagger. I like it. Just goes to show what a shame it is to have destroyed the Big East.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
You cant talk trash if your record is garbage. Come back when you make the tournament, let alone win it 3 times.

This made me lol pretty good.

I have to admit one of the funniest all time moments for me was going to the Dunkin Donuts center and seeing their pre-game pump up video and banners compared to ours.

Reaction Score

Last time I checked West Virginia has a much better coach and basketball program historically than PC, but thanks for calling me an idiot and a dipsh!t. Now mods please ban this jerk once and for all.

Reaction Score
As much as we think we know, the reality is NONE of us really have a clue what's going on.

As parents we do know that this statement can apply to any teenager, athlete or not.

Reaction Score
Last time I checked West Virginia has a much better coach and basketball program historically than PC, but thanks for calling me an idiot and a dipsh!t. Now mods please ban this jerk once and for all.

What a suprise...you guys start the BS, and then call foul when somebody fights back. Second verse; same as the first!

Reaction Score
What a suprise...you guys start the BS, and then call foul when somebody fights back. Second verse; same as the first!

sean, while I agree with some of what you say you do need to always remember who's board this is. And while thinking of that also remember you are still here. While you have never been much more than supportive of PC and for the most part a decent soldier, things you have said and done here have MANY of us old posters banned for life at Richard's Place for doing the same there back in the day.

It's all relative so the expectations should be right up front and acceptable to you since you are the visitor - right? Same with FriarJ........bean town blob on the other hand, not so sure!:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
It's our board, I've been lurking here for years and I hate for this to be my first post but screw it. On a UConn board the attitude is and always should be UConn is the greatest and everyone else is inferior. If you don't agree stay on your board. We're going to talk down to every program on OUR board, the same can be said of every fan base. You two have no place here except when UConn plays PC. Now kindly find anywhere else to be. Thank you

Reaction Score
It's our board, I've been lurking here for years and I hate for this to be my first post but screw it. On a UConn board the attitude is and always should be UConn is the greatest and everyone else is inferior. If you don't agree stay on your board. We're going to talk down to every program on OUR board, the same can be said of every fan base. You two have no place here except when UConn plays PC. Now kindly find anywhere else to be. Thank you

Welcome from your lurking 311.........there is a place for other team fans and quite honestly these guys aren't the worst. Like you said how much fun can it be on our own board pounding our chests to each other all the time. The occasional view from the dark side makes it more fun even if were a lot better than them LOL....;)

Post more, have some fun!

caw

Reaction Score

Do you realize how quickly I would be banned on your board if I came close to calling someone a dipshit? Put him on ignore and let it go, guy expressed his opinion that WVU was a better spot than PC. Historically pretty accurate and then coach is more prestigious. He didnt make fun of PC or say it sucks or anything like that. You are being very touchy and overreacting. I agree with the above poster. Either post something informative, correct a fact that is wrong or leave the recruiting stuff alone. You aren't going to win an argument about opinion. Heck you could have just disagreed with his post. You were the one being rude and uncalled for here.

Reaction Score
You guys claim that you've been banned for less; yet uconn fans are on the PC board and say inflammatory things. I think you may be overstating things a hair. Btw, your own hfd is the worst offender and he's around. So there's that.

I want to point out that I fully expect the flak and to be in the minority here. Ill put up with thenonsense to talk hoops with your fans. Just get a kick out of the fans who rip unc and uk for being myopic boards; yet can't ownthefact that they are just as blinded by their passion.

Not a criticism, just an observation.

Reaction Score

I am going to start a PC vs UConn thread. In this you can trash talk and talk all the hypotheticals you want. Every other thread is off limits to this. If the mods disagree, than they can delete my thread and we can go back to 3 threads a week getting hijacked and turning into what this thread is.

pj

Reaction Score

Grow up. Message boards are for conversation. People of small minds want to ban posters. Like the mods at the Providence board.

Reaction Score
there really just needs to be a PC subforum on here so you guys that are interested in that can engage in your d*ck jousting, I blame the UConn fans with the PC complex just as much as the PC maggots that have infested the board. If mods are cool with the PC crap taking over every thread then just create another subforum so that those of who don't want to read it can avoid it.

caw

Reaction Score
You guys claim that you've been banned for less; yet uconn fans are on the PC board and say inflammatory things. I think you may be overstating things a hair. Btw, your own hfd is the worst offender and he's around. So there's that.

I want to point out that I fully expect the flak and to be in the minority here. Ill put up with thenonsense to talk hoops with your fans. Just get a kick out of the fans who rip unc and uk for being myopic boards; yet can't ownthefact that they are just as blinded by their passion.

I doubt there is an instance where a UConn poster has called a PC fan a dipshit and not been banned. I have been warned for a lot less over there, but usually I stick to discussing facts or discuss (and I mean actually discuss) recruiting.

Last post on Joseph. Honestly, he's a better fit with PC or Cuse. He's not a pure point right now and has a long way to go to be one. He's a fantastic kid, hard worker and excellent athlete but he duplicates (IMO on a lower level) what Purvis brings to the table. For that matter he duplicates what Samuel brings in many regards.

Perkins is not the same athlete but is a much better lead guard, from what I've seen. I've heard McLoughlin is also a better lead guard right now. Joseph may have the most upside. He could be great at the two for PC with Dunn at the one and Austin at the three. It will be interesting to see how Austin reacts to this, considering he was insistent that he was a PG (not likely right now). He would also be great next to Ennis at Cuse, though I think wasted in a zone (who isn't). WVU is a dumpster fire right now, but Joseph would start at PG there from day one.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score

Why are you combiningwordstogether? That'sweird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom