Kaleb Joseph cuts list- No UConn | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Kaleb Joseph cuts list- No UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I thought 17 BE titles is a bit much, too. Whatever it is, however, it's impressive. Even though the future titles won't say Big East, they indeed will continue.
As far as Joseph, Abu, Terrell, and Chuckwu go, a team must successfully recruit 1 or 2 of them to brag. So far that hasn't happened to any team. In the meantime, multiple BE championships, and 3 NC's will do for bragging rights.

caw

Reaction Score

Think 17 is combined regular and BET. 7 BET and 10 regular. Unlike the ACC the Big East counted both.

Wait until you land those four before you start bragging.

Reaction Score
Obviously, as in any sales situation, one never rips his competitor. That's just one UConn fan who is not impressed with PC's past.
Also, I disagree with you that the current conference mess effects UConn's hoops recruiting. Proof is, since last season ended Ollie has landed two 5 star recruits. And, UConn's recruiting doesn't end with Chuckwu, Abu, Terell, and King.
We lead for 5 star PG Josh Perkins (#4PG) and Devin Robinson (#6pf) Also, the same guy who predicts Chuckwu to PC, predicts Abu to UConn. We are doing just fine in hoops recruiting.
Football recruiting will become another matter. It'll be hard to keep up with Rutgers in the B1G. Along with the ACC defectors.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Can we get a little friars icon to tag onto whatever threads FJ and Sean are hanging out in? Sometimes I forget and step back into their rabbit holes by accident.

caw

Reaction Score

It was a general statement.

And he was correct it is 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads