Javonte Brown-Ferguson Reclass? | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Javonte Brown-Ferguson Reclass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
todd verbaled to Michigan. I guess Javonte Brown Ferguson is now on the clock for Kansas

Wow timing sucks Self in his ear prior to visit here. Would've liked a commit this weekend - if he leaves we may not get a big like last year, not good!

Staffs on the clock! Like reading the article so it's closing time.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Anyone else secretly amused how the Chaters turn a single @Chief00 post into 10+ posts about him? It would be hysterical but for the fact that it craps up every thread with people stumbling over each other to be the first to say how much Chief's posts don't matter to them.

#unintentionallyironic

Reaction Score
todd verbaled to Michigan. I guess Javonte Brown Ferguson is now on the clock for Kansas

Muscadin committed to Kansas. Does Javonte Brown Ferguson believe Self's statement that he needs 2 big men or does Javonte Brown Ferguson want to be the only big in UConn's class? Objectively, the UConn situation seems more enticing with Carlton being a Junior.

Kansas has the Muscadin commit and David McCormack, a top 40 guy, who is a sophomore.

C

Chief00

Anyone else secretly amused how the Chaters turn a single @Chief00 post into 10+ posts about him? It would be hysterical but for the fact that it craps up every thread with people stumbling over each other to be the first to say how much Chief's posts don't matter to them.

#unintentionallyironic

As long as Chief matters to my special b*t*h, life is gold. Don’t know why I seem to live in some of these dudes heads ? LOL - I need some new zip codes.

Reaction Score
Some smart cookie out there is going to realize soon that UConn has one big man, and that he is an upperclassman.

I know that most times 1+1=2 but these obvious facts are sometimes overlooked by those who overthink things too much.

Reaction Score

#unintentionallyironic
I'm totally on board with not attacking everything the guy says but I have to say, the Chief fan club that supports and eggs him on is similarly damaging to the readability of the board. The perfect world would be to just let him mumble into the ether and have everyone silently ignore him.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
I'm totally on board with not attacking everything the guy says but I have to say, the Chief fan club that supports and eggs him on is similarly damaging to the readability of the board. The perfect world would be to just let him mumble into the ether and have everyone silently ignore him.
Chief has ruined the board for me. I don't know when the turn happened, but there are definitely way more people egging him on now than there were a year or two ago.

I love basketball. I love UConn. Those are the things I want to talk about. Chief derails every thread he's in. He is an awful poster.

Reaction Score
Kansas is also talking about redshirting Mitch Lightfoot this year. Due to the facT they have so much depth upfront this year. If they do that it cant hurt our chances with Javonte Brown Ferguson. That would be another big to be behind.

Last edited:

CL82

Reaction Score
Meh, the "Chief fan club" is pretty much an occasional post about the Chater clutter. The guys who are the biggest problem are the guys who complain about the guys who comment about the guys who complain about Chief.

(I think I got that right.)

Reaction Score
Some it seems take all this chief stuff way to serious. Chief is the chief and he's not going anywhere soon. The posters who keep crying about the chief just need to figure a way too handle it. I hope my punctuation and grammar meet the boards standards lol.

CL82

Reaction Score
Chief has ruined the board for me. I don't know when the turn happened, but there are definitely way more people egging him on now than there were a year or two ago.

I love basketball. I love UConn. Those are the things I want to talk about. Chief derails every thread he's in. He is an awful poster.
#unintentionallyironicposts

Reaction Score
Meh, the "Chief fan club" is pretty much an occasional post about the Chater clutter. The guys who are the biggest problem are the guys who complain about the guys who comment about the guys who complain about Chief.

(I think I got that right.)
in my mind you got that exactly right ! I'm fine with his posts, but don't feel compelled to discuss that fact. If people don't like them just ignore them. Then we can concentrate on Uconn basketball.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score

Simple rule to bee enacted. If you don't want chief's post to upset a thread - STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM. Please let comments be about the content of a post, not the source of a post. (except you are all allowed to talk about my inherent wisdom and hoops acumen.)

Reaction Score

This ++
The Chief clutter (”Andre 2012”, “Blaze”, “Dams”, “Grind”, “Bunky”, “Sunny day”, etc..) plus Fan Club clutter seem to far outweigh so called Chaters.
Chief seems to follow the philosophy of “If I repeat it enough it will become true”. And he often drops those in threads out of the blue which adds nothing to the conversation and invites a response from a “Chater”.
It’s funny how the Fan Club seems to immediately chime in response to a criticism of Chief. If anyone’s obsessed it’s them. Or maybe those are Chief burner accounts. (Hmmm. I wonder? Burner account for a third person account - strange days indeed).
The Chaters constantly see the clutter, chime in, and the dude thinks he’s in their heads.

Reaction Score

At first he bugged me with his superior attitude (3rd person & "casual fan"references). The he started growing on me. Even when a joke went over his head, he liked it. And he stopped using the 3rd so much. Then he goes and says things like "my special b*t*h", and I'm back to thinking he's a d*bag

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
well Javonte Brown Ferguson was being recruited by the Ivy league so hopefully he's that guy

When I was reading the latest article about him, I was thinking his mindset and attitude sounded a lot like Jackson's. Hopefully those two connect at first night.

Last edited:

intlzncster

Reaction Score

#unintentionallyironic

Aaaaaaand you just accomplished the same damn thing. Doubly ironic

intlzncster

Reaction Score
That's awesome...thx...does it work with all paywall news sites?
More hit than miss... doesn’t work for WSJ for example.

The ctl c move sometimes works for things like the NY times, where cancel loading doesn't. No clue about WSJ

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Kansas is also talking about redshirting Mitch Lightfoot this year. Due to the facT they have so much depth upfront this year. If they do that it cant hurt our chances with Javonte Brown Ferguson. That would be another big to be behind.

This would be ideal. Hurley should por that possibility in his head.

CL82

Reaction Score
Aaaaaaand you just accomplished the same damn thing. Doubly ironic
So your post would be...
#triplelyironic?

intlzncster

Reaction Score
So your post would be...
#triplelyironic?

If it results in 10+ more posts about Chief, yes.

Edit: Actually no, I wasn't complaining about anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom