Javonte Brown-Ferguson Reclass? | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Javonte Brown-Ferguson Reclass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

gethro unanimously projected to Kansas which would help us with Javonte Brown Ferguson. co-leaders along with A&M perhaps?

In the same way I worried about competing with local southern P5 schools for Cardwell, I like our changes against A&M and Zona for Javonte Brown Ferguson.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
I checked his twitter, kid retweets every tweet that tags him or has his name in it. Retweeted like 8 tweets about his Zona offer. So this doesn't mean anything.

Hopefully it means he is indeed on campus, at the very least! Head bang

Reaction Score
When Chief Confirms something - it is what it is. Note - Chief did not Confirm the last Cardwell “visit”.

Dude, I don't care about your persona. I'm not tryna argue. I'm just wondering if people have actually had eyes on the prize.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I checked his twitter, kid retweets every tweet that tags him or has his name in it. Retweeted like 8 tweets about his Zona offer. So this doesn't really mean anything.

Really, nothing on Twitter means anything. Except maybe "I'm committing to...". Heck, even then that didn't hold for Richmond.

Reaction Score
He has a chance to come in and play right away,” James said of UConn. “He’s very comfortable with the coaching staff. Kenya’s done an amazing job, Coach Hurley was exceptional when he came and sat down with us, talking about the history, his coaching style. It would be a good fit for him.”

And if you think conference affiliation means nothing to a kid who was born and raised in Canada, think again.

“He loves that fact that UConn’s going back to the Big East next year,” James added. “The Big East is suited for small-ball. Most teams play four guards. Having Javonte, he might be the biggest guy coming into the Big East. It could be an interesting place for him, if he decides to go that way.”

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Given what has been said about Sal and his program in recent articles, this is a nice thing to read:

“He feels the earlier he can get to college, the better off for him, physically,” said James. “That’s the big piece for the next part of his development. He needs to get bigger, stronger, more explosive, to go with the skill set he already has.”

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
One thing to remember. The only video we have of him is 2 years old. He could be monumentally better at this point
There are some clips of him from the fall league floating around.

What I like most about him is his frame. He is noticeably bigger in both height and girth than he was in the clips from his sophomore year. He has an ideal frame for a college big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom