Javonte Brown-Ferguson Reclass? | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Javonte Brown-Ferguson Reclass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
yeah that doesnt help at all and Kansas now has the need

Javonte Brown Ferguson is still a lot more redundant with muscadin than with todd. but i cant argue that it makes sense for cliff and Javonte Brown Ferguson to both come here while also arguing that it doesnt make sense for muscadin and Javonte Brown Ferguson to both go to KU.

Reaction Score
O.K. so what's the gist here since most of us can't read the article?
Thanks to @tcf15 this works like a charm. When you click on the link, right after the article loads click the X in the browser that stops it from loading. That will get rid of the paywall

Reaction Score
This is BS
Zona should not be able to offer anyone anything - they should be on double double probation and the only call Miller should be making is from a prison cell
I abhor Sean Miller - just looking at him I see lies, cheating and contempt for any rules/regulations

This guy is like John Gotti, but in his case he's the Teflon COACH. He's almost annually had historic recruiting classes, underachieves every year, has been named a couple time in various cheating schemes, and yet keeps getting hyped by the sports media as if he's won championships.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I don’t pay attention to Tweets much but Tweets are often wrong. All I can tell you is the Chief confirm you can bank.

Why didn't you "confirm" two hours earlier is all I'm asking.

A bank owner like yourself certainly knows that time is money.

Reaction Score
There are some clips of him from the fall league floating around.

What I like most about him is his frame. He is noticeably bigger in both height and girth than he was in the clips from his sophomore year. He has an ideal frame for a college big.

That video clip shows why his coach says he needs to get stronger and more explosive. Looked weak against people 6 inches shorter. Night and day from what Cardwell shows but the staff knows what they're looking for and he must be it. Hopefully they'll have Carlton share with Javonte Brown Ferguson how much he's grown and developed.

Last edited:
Reactions: pj
Reaction Score
Thanks to @tcf15 this works like a charm. When you click on the link, right after the article loads click the X in the browser that stops it from loading. That will get rid of the paywall

Wish you were right but it doesn’t work for me.

Reaction Score
Let’s revisit the Cardwell visit when all that happened and then didn’t.
I'm not a Chief hater, but care to update us on your prediction that we'd get another commitment by 10/15? That seemed to me to be about Cardwell, but that was only an assumption. Has the timeline changed? I'm legitimately asking, and not criticizing because it hasn't happened.

C

Chief00

Why didn't you "confirm" two hours earlier is all I'm asking.

A bank owner like yourself certainly knows that time is money.
LOL - I don’t know - I don’t follow tweets on a regular basis like you apparently do and tweets have never been my source. Chief isn’t on Twitter. I will venture to guess my source is better than whoever tweet you read. LOL

Reaction Score
LOL - I don’t know - I don’t follow tweets on a regular basis like you apparently do and tweets have never been my source. Chief isn’t on Twitter. I will venture to guess my source is better than whoever tweet you read. LOL
My source was Javonte Brown-Ferguson's Twitter so I'll venture that no it isn't

Reaction Score
Javonte Brown Ferguson's coach said he isn't planning on committing until the end of the early signing period so that could put AZ and others in the mix.
It would be great if the facilities, the practices he gets to sit in on and the coaches' approach win him over and he commits before he leaves, otherwise it starts to sound like Cardwell and Wahab.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

Buy the man a watch.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score

Just occurred to me that T-Pain performed at halftime of the Los Angeles Rams vs New Orleans Saints game to start the season off. Did not see the performance, however, before the game I almost spilled my coffee on he and his friend as they were being walked down to the field(unfortunate instance of looking back and talking while rushing to my next task). I received an interesting look from him to say the least(doomed?).

He's been much more in the news after winning the Masked Singer(lol). He did an interview on The Breakfast Club back in August. Around minute 31:00 T Pain chronicles how he went from having $40 million to broke and in debt. Tonight he blows the roof off Gample Pavilion in front of 10,000 HUSKIES :)
1571377782464.png

C

Chief00

I'm not a Chief hater, but care to update us on your prediction that we'd get another commitment by 10/15? That seemed to me to be about Cardwell, but that was only an assumption. Has the timeline changed? I'm legitimately asking, and not criticizing because it hasn't happened.
I revised the date some time ago.

C

Chief00

My source was Javonte Brown-Ferguson's Twitter so I'll venture that no it isn't
I am told on this forum that tweets on Twitter get added, changed or deleted all the time. So good luck with that.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
todd verbaled to Michigan. I guess Javonte Brown Ferguson is now on the clock for Kansas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom