Javonte Brown-Ferguson Reclass? | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Javonte Brown-Ferguson Reclass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone else secretly amused how the Chaters turn a single @Chief00 post into 10+ posts about him? It would be hysterical but for the fact that it craps up every thread with people stumbling over each other to be the first to say how much Chief's posts don't matter to them.

#unintentionallyironic
You are soo right!! It's amusing, though so predictable, and reading their responses as they reflexively pop up in each thread, gets tiring. The players are so predictable too in what they say. It's almost like their own little club where a race ensues to see who will be first to rebut or challenge Chief. The funniest part is that it all happens under the banner of "we don't care about him"! Oh really?!?
This ++
The Chief clutter (”Andre 2012”, “Blaze”, “Dams”, “Grind”, “Bunky”, “Sunny day”, etc..) plus Fan Club clutter seem to far outweigh so called Chaters.
Chief seems to follow the philosophy of “If I repeat it enough it will become true”. And he often drops those in threads out of the blue which adds nothing to the conversation and invites a response from a “Chater”.
It’s funny how the Fan Club seems to immediately chime in response to a criticism of Chief. If anyone’s obsessed it’s them. Or maybe those are Chief burner accounts. (Hmmm. I wonder? Burner account for a third person account - strange days indeed).
The Chaters constantly see the clutter, chime in, and the dude thinks he’s in their heads.
Actually the support for Chief really started when the Chaters routinely began chiming in on virtually every Chief post. They still don't outweigh the Chaters in volume of comments, though possibly so in Likes. As someone else here said, if you don't want threads derailed, just put him on ignore. You'll keep your blood pressure in check, but I don't think the Chaters really want to, because they don't want to miss anything he says, or the opportunity to....chime in! lol

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If it results in 10+ more posts about Chief, yes.
Well it's already three four just counting the two of us so it's well on its way.

Last edited:

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
You are soo right!! It's amusing, though so predictable, and reading their responses as they reflexively pop up in each thread, gets tiring. The players are so predictable too in what they say. It's almost like their own little club where a race ensues to see who will be first to rebut or challenge Chief. The funniest part is that it all happens under the banner of "we don't care about him"! Oh really?!?

Actually the support for Chief really started when the Chaters routinely began chiming in on virtually every Chief post. They still don't outweigh the Chaters in volume of comments, though possibly so in Likes. As someone else here said, if you don't want threads derailed, just put him on ignore. You'll keep your blood pressure in check, but I don't think the Chaters really want to, because they don't want to miss anything he says, or the opportunity to....chime in! lol
Well it's already three four just counting the two of us so it's well on it's way.

2Infinity's post should count for two! I wish I could like it twice!

Reaction Score
I'm not a Chief hater, but care to update us on your prediction that we'd get another commitment by 10/15? That seemed to me to be about Cardwell, but that was only an assumption. Has the timeline changed? I'm legitimately asking, and not criticizing because it hasn't happened.
Did he say October 15, 2019?? C'mon, you gotta know Chief better than that. Goalposts always movin......the secret to Chiefin

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Chief never used to be so popular. He was one of the crowd. It seems like I took about a year or 18 months off from posting regularly and when I returned, Chief was this legendary persona. Where did this come from?

CL82

Reaction Score
Chief never used to be so popular. He was one of the crowd. It seems like I took about a year or 18 months off from posting regularly and when I returned, Chief was this legendary persona. Where did this come from?
The Chaters. Now every Chief post is highlighted and talked about it, when it used to be, as you point out, just another comment.

Reaction Score
The depths of hell...

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Thanks to @tcf15 this works like a charm. When you click on the link, right after the article loads click the X in the browser that stops it from loading. That will get rid of the paywall
While this only works sometimes, turning off Javascript will get you around every paywall. Click the lock next to the url, go to site settings, scroll to javascript and block it. Reload the page and voila.

Reaction Score
Partying with Dre.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
@Chief00 is the real deal. I noticed he said nothing in the Cardwell thread to indicate he was on campus. Same with @Zionn Other posters on the other hand, were exposed. I won’t name them, but it’s nice to know what info i can trust, and in Chief I trust.
I also said nothing about him being on campus. Am I real deal insider now too? Didn't know I could achieve that from my cubicle.

Reaction Score
@Chief00 is the real deal. I noticed he said nothing in the Cardwell thread to indicate he was on campus. Same with @Zionn Other posters on the other hand, were exposed. I won’t name them, but it’s nice to know what info i can trust, and in Chief I trust.

I find his schtick more comic relief than anything. I mean, posting a pic of AJ at Blaze 2 days after he was there and being vague enough about when it was taken is pure gold.

Reaction Score
Also ignoring only works if you also ignore everyone else that replies, which is the entire board!

CL82

Reaction Score
Also ignoring only works if you also ignore everyone else that replies, which is the entire board!
Nope, if you ignore someone, his text won't show up in other posts.

CL82

Reaction Score
But the reply will so it’s still clutter.
So the most efficient answer is just to stop the chating posts?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Muscadin committed to Kansas. Does Javonte Brown Ferguson believe Self's statement that he needs 2 big men or does Javonte Brown Ferguson want to be the only big in UConn's class? Objectively, the UConn situation seems more enticing with Carlton being a Junior.

Kansas has the Muscadin commit and David McCormack, a top 40 guy, who is a sophomore.

KU is overloaded at guard. Azubuike and Lightfoot are graduating and DeSousa is a constant eligibility risk. What they need is a power forward, not so much a 7 footer. McCormick would probably play the 4, but Javonte Brown Ferguson would certainly by fighting for time with Muscadin.

They are still in on JT Thor and Dawson Garcia. Kansas 2020 Basketball Offers

Edit: apologies for the on topic post.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
CL82=Chief. 1 random post turned into 40 posts about nothing. Until I'm given evidence otherwise CL82=Chief. As for the relcass Javonte Brown Ferguson, we'll see what happens.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
CL82=Chief. 1 random post turned into 40 posts about nothing. Until I'm given evidence otherwise CL82=Chief. As for the relcass Javonte Brown Ferguson, we'll see what happens.

*Looks for dislike button* :confused:

Reaction Score
So the most efficient answer is just to stop the chating posts?

Maybe, but the clutter doesn’t bother me, like I said it’s all comical.

Reaction Score
Kansas is also talking about redshirting Mitch Lightfoot this year. Due to the facT they have so much depth upfront this year. If they do that it cant hurt our chances with Javonte Brown Ferguson. That would be another big to be behind.

Self is such a selfless guy.
He's saving Lightfoot for whoever gets the job after he's perp walked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom