Javonte Brown-Ferguson Reclass? | Page 14 | The Boneyard

Javonte Brown-Ferguson Reclass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Well I’m not aware of you ever posting any inside info so that answer is no. People on here give chief a lot of grief but I have payed close attention to his posts and have found he has called virtually every committ before they committed and has not been wrong or given any misinformation.

He also knew what was going on with Sid Wilson when no one else had a clue. Same with Zionn.

Other posters on here post little clues and have little phrases that have worked a few times and use it just to get attentions and likes. Chief is not one of those people. And you don’t fall any of those categories.
Smart dude!

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
As a guy who is not an insider, a guy who is a fan and a follower. I enjoy Chief00 because his posts are usually about basketball generally and UConn specifically. Which is why I read this forum 3 to 4 times a day to talk hoops. There is some good hearted banter here from guys who know each other and that makes me wish I lived closer to you to take part in that. But the foolish criticisms and complaints about other posters is an affront to everyone like me who has to wade through 40 negative posts about other posters before I get to the next substantive comment. I believe the source of the criticisms are from posters who want to be considered insiders but don't have the where with all to become one. So instead of contributing opinions and speculations (which are good and enjoyable) you criticize someone who does have an insider reputation hoping that if you can pull them down, it will make you look better. Foolish, foolish people, please stop wasting my time.

Reaction Score
Smart dude!

Chief. Stop basking in the accolades. It's been thirteen hours since your post and the BY demands news on a commitment. Javonte Brown Ferguson, Diarra, Mading, maybe Cliff? Of course, you could add to the drama by announcing at half time of today's game and we'd be OK with that.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Time to wrap this up. This thread has not only jumped the tracks but it fell into the Mariana Trench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom