Jalen Arrested for Scooter Accident | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Jalen Arrested for Scooter Accident

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Question...are these campus-issued scooters for these guys?
Not 100% positive on this, but I believe they are. Nearly every athlete has one, and they all have the same model. I think they are issued them.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
It’s a big campus and major sport athletes have late day practice responsibilities others don’t have. Additionally, with WBB players there may be safety issues walking at night.

Chief dont lecture me about uconn athletics, I’m sure I’ve spent more time in the gamp when I was at uconn than you have. Raising scooters is what football players usually did not basketball players.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Nine pages and nary a Sinéad O'Connor or fat girl reference.

Damn I'm old.

Reaction Score
Suspend him for the game. The scooter racing isn’t the only stupid activity they partake in regularly. Send a message to the team

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Not 100% positive on this, but I believe they are. Nearly every athlete has one, and they all have the same model. I think they are issued them.
Ridiculous if true.

Reaction Score
Obviously there are eyes everywhere as we can see so set those rules and demand the live by them at all times.

As far as Jalen beyond stupid, but still a kid doesn't play in the first half of tonights game. No more is required to send a message he will be very pissed watching the first half and know he failed the team.

Reaction Score
Ridiculous if true.

Well it would be a nice perk but they certainly don't need them. The campus isn't THAT big. The athletic department isn't exactly rolling in the dough either and I'm sure the costs would be passed on to the student body. If true.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think the like has a lot more to do with the reports that were put out today stating he'd been "arrested" (the obvious implication being he was cuffed and taken into custody) when in fact that did not occur. If I were him, I'd be mad about that misreporting too. Today was probably a terrible day for him, completely by his own doing, so I'm not going to hold the tweets that he likes against him.

It’s senantics. He was arrested. Not sure why that would be a big deal to him.

Reaction Score
Rather than read through 9 pages of this can someone please tell me if Jalen is suspended for the game tonight?

Reaction Score
I am leaving and taking the Cessool with me.

Yes but you won't be a mod anymore so we win

Reaction Score
The idea that at age 79 I find my happiness attached to the antics of some hare-brained kid on a scooter leaves me appalled. Jalen can go pout in some corner. I love the backcourt of Gilbert and Vital. If this team is to have any leadership, these two is where it will come from. In any case, this team's future is not this year; it is next year, presumably without Jalen. The sooner we put together next year's starting lineup, the better.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom