GoT Season Seven | Page 3 | The Boneyard

GoT Season Seven

Reaction Score
Most likely a sansa screw up will cost arya her life

giphy (18).gif

Reaction Score
I'll throw this one out there. It's in my head every single episode and we are starting to run out of time.

When does Gendry make his return appearance and in what regard?

No way his storyline was meant to sail off and never resurface. Does Sam learn the recipe for valerian steel and Gendry teaches people to make an army's worth? Does he lay claim to the Baratheon crown?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I'll throw this one out there. It's in my head every single episode and we are starting to run out of time.

When does Gendry make his return appearance and in what regard?

No way his storyline was meant to sail off and never resurface. Does Sam learn the recipe for valerian steel and Gendry teaches people to make an army's worth? Does he lay claim to the Baratheon crown?

Baratheon claim is done imo. Plus he's too much of a good dude to go after it. Kinda gotta be a bit of a to claim the throne.

No idea what Gendry's purpose is at this point, but Valerian blacksmith is as good a guess as any.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
She can't dance for s@#t. Probably sucks in bed. Adub will agree.

Leanna Stark, on the other hand, clearly had a magical kitty, or at least I hope it was given all the trouble it caused.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Sansa still at it . Trying to undermine Jon Snow in front of lords and then ( and this takes the cake) actually saying to John that her father and brother are dead because they didn't listen to her .
They are dead because of her.

The only honest thing she said in the series is that she learned a lot from Cersei. If by that she means every family member ends up dead from her naked greed and selfishness.

Sansa fanboys are westerosi dupes.

Littlefinger is about to use her up like the vacuous dishrag she is. Can see it coming from a mile away.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Sansa still at it . Trying to undermine Jon Snow in front of lords and then ( and this takes the cake) actually saying to John that her father and brother are dead because they didn't listen to her .

The only honest thing she said in the series is that she learned a lot from Cersei. If by that she means every family member ends up dead from her naked greed and selfishness.

Littlefinger is about to use her up like the vacuous dishrag she is. Can see it coming from a mile away.

Jon Snow deserved it. He is an idiot. These two are the worst, and the other two options are only mildly better. Bran is becoming some kind of mystical semi-diety and Arya is officially a mass murderer. Arya can't argue she is doing it for the family, because they have no idea she is doing it. Might as well give Bran a shot at running the family at this point.

Reaction Score

The entire scene was ruined for me as it happened, since all I could think about was how August would be here this morning saying exactly what he's saying.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom